Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
Looking for a FR/LG (I can do either) scramble, reasonable difficulty. No trading since I'm using an emulator and I'm lazy. Will accept the first 3-6 mons unless they're really dumb. Nicknames are fun!

1)
Bumping this - I'm still searching for mons!

I have never played Pokemon GSC ever (HeartGold and SoulSilver don't count) so why not do a scramble challenge for Crystal?

• Medium-hard difficulty
  • No prohibiting me from evolving a Pokemon (you can evolve Pokemon X if you complete challenge Y is fair game though)
  • HM slaves are exempt from the rules. So are Shinies like im ever gonna find one
  • No Nuzlocke-esque rules
  • I want to use a starter in my team
  • No tedious rules (ie solo Falkner with Weedle etc)
  • Yes, you can nickname my Pokemon.
  • No 'you may not exceed (level)' challenges
  • Dupes are banned
  • I can say no to a challenge if I deem it implausible
Everything else is fair game. I just want to try a scramble and see what it's like.

Last edited:
PanzerThiefZero, take Allergic the Cyndaquil.

Allergic suffers from very bad allergies, especially during the spring. He's allergic to a lot of things: pollen, feathers, grass, fruits, and tons of other things. He suffers from such bad allergies that he can't bare to get near anything that may trigger them. Because of his allergies he cannot battle any grass-, flying-, or bug-types. He's allergic to a lot of nuts and berries, so he is prohibited from holding any berries. Allergic also suffers from severe rashing if exposed to certain chemicals, so you cannot use any healing items on him whatsoever.

He also needs to constantly be taken to the hospital to treat his allergies. Whenever you visit a new city, you have to deposit your party into the PC (except for Allergic) and then heal Allergic at least once at the PokeCenter. You have to keep doing this until he reaches level 30.

After Allergic evolves into a Quilava, his allergies start to ease up, and you can start using him against flying- and bug-types. When he evolves into Typhlosion, he is no longer allergic to any Pokemon types or berries, but you still won't be able to use healing items on him.

Good luck!

Take Charity the Zubat. As his name implies, Charity loves to share and donate anything that he has to those in need. He believes that the PokeMart isn't doing so well, so he wants to donate all he can to them. As long as Charity is a Zubat, whenever you defeat a trainer, you must take the victory money that you received, travel to the nearest PokeMart and spend as much money as you possibly can on the most expensive items. This does not count towards the mall in Celadon City. Charity is also always wanting to donate, so you cannot drop him in the PC or release him during any point of your journey.

Charity cannot evolve into Golbat unless it solos Erika's gym. After doing so, he will be able to evolve into a Golbat. As a Golbat he is less charitable, so you no longer have to use your trainer money if you don't want to. Charity is pleased with defeating a gym on his own, so as a Golbat you cannot use him in any future gym battles.

Last edited:

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
Take Charity the Zubat. As his name implies, Charity loves to share and donate anything that he has to those in need. He believes that the PokeMart isn't doing so well, so he wants to donate all he can to them. As long as Charity is a Zubat, whenever you defeat a trainer, you must take the victory money that you received, travel to the nearest PokeMart and spend as much money as you possibly can on the most expensive items. This does not count towards the mall in Celadon City. Charity is also always wanting to donate, so you cannot drop him in the PC or release him during any point of your journey.

Charity cannot evolve into Golbat unless it solos Erika's gym. After doing so, he will be able to evolve into a Golbat. As a Golbat he is less charitable, so you no longer have to use your trainer money if you don't want to. Charity is pleased with defeating a gym on his own, so as a Golbat you cannot use him in any future gym battles.
To prevent endless going back-and-forth after every single battle, I changed the first bit to "any time you are in a city/town" - the idea being to spend money after each cleared route/cave/gym/hideout, etc, and each time I go back to heal up. Going back after each battle feels too much like timewasting to me!
Also can I evolve Charity into Crobat?

To prevent endless going back-and-forth after every single battle, I changed the first bit to "any time you are in a city/town" - the idea being to spend money after each cleared route/cave/gym/hideout, etc, and each time I go back to heal up. Going back after each battle feels too much like timewasting to me!
Also can I evolve Charity into Crobat?
Sounds good. And yes you can! Sorry forgot to mention that as I wasn't sure if you were doing post-game or not.

sin(pi) take Frozen the Grimer, based off the myth of blue ice.
  • Frozen thinks he's an Ice/Flying type, and refuses to believe otherwise. For all calculations involving typing, treat Frozen as an Ice/Flying type instead of the Poison type he actually is.
  • Solo a Giovanni battle of your choice to evolve to Muk. After all, he's the Ground-type Gym Leader. You don't have to solo all three Giovanni battles, just one of your choice. However...
  • After evolving to Muk, you may not use Frozen in battle or use the EXP Share on him until you fight Moltres. Solo Moltres and you can once again use Frozen.
So this leaves a question: Do you keep Frozen as a Grimer into the late-game to get levels? Or do you evolve him in the mid-game, only to be unable to use him until Victory Road?

Too easy? Solo more than one of the legendary birds. Too hard? Replace the Moltres solo with a Zapdos or Articuno solo.

PanzerThiefZero I haven't forgotten about you either. You get Injured the Sentret. As the name suggests, this Sentret is already injured when you catch it, and it doesn't like that!
  • Once Injured learns a move that would be Special in Gen 4 or later, he may no longer use any move that would be Physical in Gen 4 or later. He's just too injured to use Physical moves.
  • Injured cannot evolve until he heals himself, and only one person has the know how to do so. Participate in the Jasmine fight to evolve into Furret. If Injured faints during the Jasmine fight, you must use a Revive or Max Revive to revive him. If he ends the fight fainted, he permanently loses the ability to evolve. Note that this is not a solo; Injured just has to spend at least one turn in the fight.
  • After evolving into Furret, rename Injured to Healed. He may now use any move.
  • Finally, solo the Trainer that injured him in the first place - the Rocket Executive at the end of the Radio Tower.
Too easy? Solo all Rocket Executives. Too hard? Allow Injured to evolve even if he ends the fight fainted.

Last edited:
I have never played Pokemon GSC ever (HeartGold and SoulSilver don't count) so why not do a scramble challenge for Crystal?

• Medium-hard difficulty
  • No prohibiting me from evolving a Pokemon (you can evolve Pokemon X if you complete challenge Y is fair game though)
  • HM slaves are exempt from the rules. So are Shinies like im ever gonna find one
  • Dupes are banned
Everything else is fair game. I just want to try a scramble and see what it's like.
solo Jasmine with Weedle

Take ??? the ???. ??? is whatever pokemon that comes out of the Odd Egg, and is struggling with an identity crisis. Name it after any other baby pokemon's final evolution (Possible Odd Egg hatches + Togetic). ??? will only be willing to use moves learnable by said pokemon's evolution line (For example, an Igglybuff named Clefable only has access to moves Clefable can learn in said generation). Dizzy Punch is also usable unless the pokemon is named Togetic. In addition, after evolving, ??? has another identity crisis, and must change it's name to another one of the final forms of baby pokemon, creating a new set of usable and unusable move.

I recommend not resetting so it has more of an element of surprise, although if you want, you can reset until ??? is a shiny (the Odd Egg has a 14% shiny chance)

Whydon, have Ripjaws the Totodile.

Throughout the game, Ripjaws is very heat-sensitive and gets dehydrated easily, especially as a Totodile. As such he is not allowed to battle any fire-type Pokemon, and must be switched out if hit by a fire type move (mainly via switch in). If Ripjaws gets burned (ie via Will-O-Wisp), he cannot be used unless you heal his burn. However you do it (lest another player gives you item restrictions) is up to you.

When Ripjaws evolves into Croconaw, his body gets more resilient towards fire and heat, but not completely. He can get hit up to 3 fire type moves, and be burned for 3 turns before being switched out/rendered unusable unless healed.

To evolve into Feraligatr, Ripjaws must prove his worth towards Claire. He must be able to defeat Kingdra so he can evolve. At this point, when he evolves, his body has become completely resilient to fire, and can be used as normal... except for the 3 turn burn limit.

Also, PSDuckie, Mr. Querty and Whydon (again), thanks for the suggestions as well. I just need 3 more Pokemon with 3 more rulesets so I can get started.

Whydon take Feral the Eevee. As the name suggests, this Eevee is wild and is not used to being with a trainer.
  • The only items you may use on Feral are Berries, and even those must be held, not used from the Bag.
  • After healing Feral in a Pokemon Center (whether through the healing counter or through the PC), Feral may not participate in the next five battles.
  • Solo Chuck to evolve into Espeon. No other Eeveelutions are allowed.
  • Solo Bruno.
  • If you're going into Kanto, solo Sabrina.
Too easy? Add a Lance solo. Too hard? Drop the Bruno solo.

Hi! I really want to do a run through of HeartGold, but I want to do a scramble challenge for it! I'm open to most things, I have just a few rules:
  • Any Pokemon that can evolve should be evolved sometime before E4. (so no "can never evolve" rules, but restrictions on when I can evolve are fine).
  • No dupes, and give the Pokemon nicknames please!
  • No level restrictions
  • I'd like a starter on my team, and a Pokémon that can eventually use Fly
Other than that, don't hold back! However I'd like to start with a medium/semi-hard difficult so nothing too crazy. Thanks!
Take Courage the Zubat. Despite his name, Courage is scared of about anything, and wants a trainer to help protect it. Courage has the below set of rules, guided by its fears.
  1. Courage is unwilling to lead the party and can only switch in.
  2. Courage is afraid of Bug, Ghost, and Dark type moves, and must switch out after being hit by one.
  3. Courage is too afraid to hold an item, fearing it will weigh him down.
  4. Courage must know a move to be able to heal itself.
  5. Courage is afraid of heights and may not use any flying type moves
  6. Courage is too afraid to fight a pokemon of a higher level that is not afflicted with a status effect.
  7. After beating Bugsy, Courage must learn U-Turn and use it whenever it has low HP.
As a responsible trainer, you try your best to help Courage overcome its fears. Courage must solo Bugsy, and doing so lets it get over both its fear of bugs and evolve once (can now be hit by bug-type moves). It must also Morty to be able to get over its fear of ghosts, heights, and evolve again. (can get hit by ghost-type moves and can now use flying-type moves). Lastly, it must solo Karen to get rid of its fear of dark types and its fears in general (no longer has to obey any rules). During these solo runs, rules 1, 2, 6, and 7 are voided.

If it is too hard, you can get rid of either rules 3 or 4.

Last edited:

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
sin(pi) take Frozen the Grimer, based off the myth of blue ice.
  • Frozen thinks he's an Ice/Flying type, and refuses to believe otherwise. For all calculations involving typing, treat Frozen as an Ice/Flying type instead of the Poison type he actually is.
  • Solo a Giovanni battle of your choice to evolve to Muk. After all, he's the Ground-type Gym Leader. You don't have to solo all three Giovanni battles, just one of your choice. However...
  • After evolving to Muk, you may not use Frozen in battle or use the EXP Share on him until you fight Moltres. Solo Moltres and you can once again use Frozen.
So this leaves a question: Do you keep Frozen as a Grimer into the late-game to get levels? Or do you evolve him in the mid-game, only to be unable to use him until Victory Road?

Too easy? Solo more than one of the legendary birds. Too hard? Replace the Moltres solo with a Zapdos or Articuno solo.
I've never understood what's meant by the first bullet point. I can't (don't know how to/don't want to) manually change typings on an emulator, and I've no idea how else to do this. Please explain!

Hi! I really want to do a run through of HeartGold, but I want to do a scramble challenge for it! I'm open to most things, I have just a few rules:
  • Any Pokemon that can evolve should be evolved sometime before E4. (so no "can never evolve" rules, but restrictions on when I can evolve are fine).
  • No dupes, and give the Pokemon nicknames please!
  • No level restrictions
  • I'd like a starter on my team, and a Pokémon that can eventually use Fly
Other than that, don't hold back! However I'd like to start with a medium/semi-hard difficult so nothing too crazy. Thanks!
I had a really cool mon for you but I didn't post it yesterday and it's a starter :[
Spoiler is below for my own future reference.
I'll start-er you off, I think. It's been a while since I last played HGSS so some things might be a bit off tho :l
Take Drowsy the Totodile! Drowsy is very tired and wants to fall asleep so it can enter the Dream World. You cannot ever heal the sleep status from Drowsy, it must wake up naturally (including Pokemon Centres, excluding mandatory heals). Any time one of your Pokemon falls asleep, Drowsy must switch in and defeat the Pokemon with the sleep move (unless this interferes with another mon's challenge). While asleep, Drowsy grows stronger, so it cannot evolve into Croconaw until it has been put to sleep at least 3* times by different Pokemon.
Upon evolving, rename it Sleepy (as soon as possible, if you haven't reached the Name Rater yet). Sleepy retains all of Drowsy's restrictions. In addition, it must learn Sleep Talk as soon as possible (TM in Goldenrod), and cannot forget this while it is called Sleepy. It must also use Sleep Talk whenever it is sent out. Sleepy, Contrary (shoutouts Serperior) to most mons, is negatively affected by the radio signals, and so cannot evolve into Feraligatr until they have been eliminated. Sleepy must demonstrate its ire by soloing the final Admin in the Radio Tower.
Having finally reached the nirvana of the Dream World, it can now access its Hidden Ability! Rename it SHEER FORCE. To prove itself, SHEER FORCE can now only use moves boosted by Sheer Force (not Slash!), or status moves. It is so proud of itself, that it must battle every other Pokemon which could receive Sheer Force, to rub it in their faces. However, it is jealous of the lifestyle Snorlax leads, so must solo every Snorlax you encounter (iirc there are at least 3 in Kanto).

tl;dr
-Drowsy the Totodile
-can't heal sleep status from it
-if another mon is slept, switch in and defeat the mon with the sleep move
-can't evolve into Croconaw until it's been slept thrice by different mons

-Sleepy the Croconaw
-teach it Sleep Talk ASAP and don't forget it until Feraligatr
-use STalk whenever it is sent into battle
-can't evolve into Feraligatr until the radio tower has been cleared + needs to solo final Rocket Admin

-SHEER FORCE the Feraligatr
-as a Feraligatr can only know status moves and SF-boosted moves
-as a Feraligatr must solo anything which receives SF (Nidoking/Nidoqueen/Tauros/Feraligatr/etc)

-must beat any snorlax you encounter

I'd suggest saving a Heart Scale or two, personally.

*Too easy? Make it 5, or 10 if you're ambitious.

However, this Shuckle never got used, so have at it! I've adjusted it to make it slightly less hard than it was originally.

Take Don't Fuckle the Shuckle (sadly this has to be named Shuckie)! Stolen off some wimpy kid who couldn't do anything, Don't Fuckle has decided to become hardcore. Major Hardcore. It wants to show the world not to fuckle with Shuckles worldwide. This means it needs to win through any means necessary. Most of its challenges are optional, but completing them will certainly make its task easier.
-(Optional) Solo Jasmine. Don't Fuckle now has nerves of STEEL and can now learn TMs and HMs.
-(Optional) Defeat the Red Gyarados. Don't Fuckle is better than all of those pathetic Shiny Pokémon and can now hold items, as well as have items used on it outside of battle. Before this, it can only hold the Berry Juice it came with, and other Berries - and it must always be holding an one of those!
-(Optional) Defeat any Shiny Pokémon you encounter. (If you prefer to catch them, I understand). For each one, you can use a Rare Candy on Don't Fuckle (including the aforementioned Gyarados).
-(Optional) Solo Pryce. Learn the technique of ICY CALMNESS, allowing items to be used on it during battle.
-(Optional) In any major battle (Gym Leaders/Rival/Rocket Executives/E4/Legendaries/Red Gyara, probably more that I've forgotten), have Rollout reach its maximum BP, after hitting 5 times in a row. Don't Fuckle is now Miley's bff, a Wrecking Ball, and can learn Power Trick.
-(Optional, follow up) Solo Lance after using Power Trick. Don't Fuckle With Shuckle. It now has no other restrictions, but must solo at least one Pokémon in each Gym (doesn't have to be the Gym leader), as well as one from your rival (each time you see him), and one from Red.
-(Mandatory) Solo Lt Surge. After all, Shuckle is a MAJOR, he should be able to destroy a puny Lieutenant.
Oh, and Don't Fuckle cannot enlist the help of any legendaries during its quest, unless it defeats the Champion, in which case you are permitted to catch one of the dogs (I would suggest Suicune, unless you like torturing yourself).

Last edited:
I've never understood what's meant by the first bullet point. I can't (don't know how to/don't want to) manually change typings on an emulator, and I've no idea how else to do this. Please explain!
It's a mental thing. When you look at an opposing Pokemon, and choose which Pokemon you use, you consider Frozen to be Ice/Flying instead of pure Poison.

Take Shame the Pikachu. Shame hates the fact that it is an Electric-type, and will be unwilling to use electric moves (after level 11, when it learns Quick Attack). It doesn't want to have a type advantage, so Shame will refuse to fight any water or flying types. In addition, Shame panics once it's Static ability activates, and must switch out if it accidentally paralyses a foe. To truly come to terms with its typing, Shame must solo LT Surge. After this battle, Shame has the choice of either evolving into Raichu or using a Light Ball to boost it's power. However, this only further intensifies Shame's hatred of its type, forcing it to have to beat all Electric types you face. Lastly, Shame must solo all of the Giavoni fights Frozen does not fight in.

Last edited:
Take Shame the Pikachu. Shame hates the fact that it is an Electric-type, and will be unwilling to use electric moves (after level 11, when it learns Quick Attack). It doesn't want to have a type advantage, so Shame will refuse to fight any water or flying types. In addition, Shame panics once it's Static ability activates, and must switch out if it accidentally paralyses a foe. To truly come to terms with its typing, Shame must solo LT Surge. After this battle, Shame has the choice of either evolving into Raichu or using a Light Ball to boost it's power. However, this only further intensifies Shame's hatred of its type, forcing it to have to beat all Electric types you face. Lastly, Shame must solo all of the Giavoni fights. (If this is too hard, only solo the first two)
Frozen already has to solo one of the Giovanni fights.

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
Take Shame the Pikachu. Shame hates the fact that it is an Electric-type, and will be unwilling to use electric moves (after level 11, when it learns Quick Attack). It doesn't want to have a type advantage, so Shame will refuse to fight any water or flying types. In addition, Shame panics once it's Static ability activates, and must switch out if it accidentally paralyses a foe. To truly come to terms with its typing, Shame must solo LT Surge. After this battle, Shame has the choice of either evolving into Raichu or using a Light Ball to boost it's power. However, this only further intensifies Shame's hatred of its type, forcing it to have to beat all Electric types you face. Lastly, Shame must solo all of the Giavoni fights Frozen does not fight in.
I'm going to have to reject this, as I absolutely cannot stand Pikachu as a mon :s (I blame the fact that it's been forced down our throats).

I'd like to use a Shuckle, but do you think you could adjust the restrictions a bit? Most the solos. I already have a couple of Pokemon that have to solo the gyms you mentioned.
Done, above.

I'm going to have to reject this, as I absolutely cannot stand Pikachu as a mon :s (I blame the fact that it's been forced down our throats).
Shame has been magically transformed into a Growthline. Shame has the same restrictions with using its type (except the static one), including being unwilling to use Fire-type moves or face pokemon with a weakness to fire type moves. Shame may evolve after beating Blaine, but then will have to beat all Fire-types not being soloed by another mon afterwards. Shame still has to solo the Giovanni fights Frozen doesn't do. Lastly, Shame must solo Moltres.

• Medium-hard difficulty
  • Dupes are banned
Bump. I still need 3 more.

Don't know if its really worth it considering the current inactivity of this thread, but what the hell.

Requesting a scramble challenge for Ruby, anything goes in terms of difficulty as long as its not insane or impossible. Only real rule is that I must have at least 1 Pokemon before the first gym (Preferably not one of the starters). Try to do something a bit different though in terms of Pokemon, and try to make the challenges fun. Otherwise, hit me with what you've got!

EDIT: Forgot to say that I am unable to trade :(

Pokemon:

Take Parasail the Surskit. Parasail loves gliding above the local ponds, but dreams of conquering the big open oceans. Once you've caught it, it wants to search for the stormy seas itself, so it must be in the first slot of your party until you first get to cross a part of the sea (to Dewford...). At this point, it doesn't want to leave anymore, the freedom is amazing! Hence, it will only use Water-type moves when fighting on land. When fighting with any water on-screen, it will use this water to manoeuvre itself in great positions. Here, it can use any type of move, but only if you use Double Team (found on Route 13) or Agility beforehand, to boost your control over the situation.

Parasail, wanting to enjoy the waters at all times, hates Team Magma's plans. You must solo any member of Team Magma not soloed by another team member.

Parasail is allowed to evolve at any time, but the restrictions stay the same.

Summary:
  • Catch a Surskit called Parasail.
  • Have it lead the party until you get to cross a sea (Either by Surfing or to Dewford, depending on when you caught Surskit).
    • After discovering sea: Can only use Water-type moves on land.
    • After discovering sea: Can use any move when Water is close (visible on-screen at the start of the battle, pay attention!). First move used must be Agility or Double Team.
    • Must solo all Team Magma members not soloed by another team member.

Take Repeat the Whismur. Repeat dreams of becoming a musician, but it struggles with only being able to remember one song at a time. Repeat must, well, repeat using any move it initially uses, essentially having a constant Choice Scarf. In addition, if the opposing pokemon uses a sound-based move, Repeat has to switch in and defeat/catch it to prove its superiority. After evolving into Loudred, Repeat is focusing on discs, and wants to learn as many new moves as it can. Repeat can evolve into Exploud after learning four moves of different types. However, after becoming Exploud, Repeat may not use any contact attacks and must solo one Gym Leader, rival battle, Maxie battle, or Elite Four battle of your choice

Last edited:

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't know if its really worth it considering the current inactivity of this thread, but what the hell.

Requesting a scramble challenge for Ruby, anything goes in terms of difficulty as long as its not insane or impossible. Only real rule is that I must have at least 1 Pokemon before the first gym (does not have to be a starter). Try to do something a bit different though in terms of Pokemon, and try to make the challenges fun. Otherwise, hit me with what you've got!

Take Parasail the Surskit. Parasail loves gliding above the local ponds, but dreams of conquering the big open oceans. Once you've caught it, it wants to search for the stormy seas itself, so it must be in the first slot of your party until you first get to cross a part of the sea (to Dewford...). At this point, it doesn't want to leave anymore, the freedom is amazing! Hence, it will only use Water-type moves when fighting on land. When fighting with any water on-screen, it will use this water to manoeuvre itself in great positions. Here, it can use any type of move, but only if you use Double Team (found on Route 13) or Agility beforehand, to boost your control over the situation.

Parasail, wanting to enjoy the waters at all times, hates Team Magma's plans. You must solo any member of Team Magma not soloed by another team member.

Summary:
  • Have it lead the party until you get to cross a sea (Either by Surfing or to Dewford, depending on when you caught Surskit).
    • After discovering sea: Can use any move when Water is close (visible on-screen at the start of the battle, pay attention!). First move used must be Agility or Double Team.

Good luck; have fun. Tell me if anything should change as I've never played RSE.

Summary:

Good luck; have fun. Tell me if anything should change as I've never played RSE.
Accepted! I just have two questions- does rain (either in the overworld or initiated in battle) count as water present, and do I have to use Agility/Double Team every time I send Parasail out or only once per battle? Thanks.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Accepted! I just have two questions- does rain (either in the overworld or initiated in battle) count as water present, and do I have to use Agility/Double Team every time I send Parasail out or only once per battle? Thanks.
No rain; it does not really fit with the flavour. There should be enough places with water visible in such a water-filled region though! For Agility / Double Team, it is fine if you do it once a match, unless you specifically want it to be more challenging.

Requesting a scramble challenge for Ruby, anything goes in terms of difficulty as long as its not insane or impossible. Only real rule is that I must have at least 1 Pokemon before the first gym (does not have to be a starter). Try to do something a bit different though in terms of Pokemon, and try to make the challenges fun. Otherwise, hit me with what you've got!

Take Repeat the Whismur. Repeat dreams of becoming a musician, but it struggles with only being able to remember one song at a time. Repeat must, well, repeat using any move it initially uses, essentially having a constant Choice Scarf. In addition, if the opposing pokemon uses a sound-based move, Repeat has to switch in and defeat/catch it to prove its superiority. After evolving into Loudred, Repeat is focusing on discs, and wants to learn as many new moves as it can. Repeat can evolve into Exploud after learning four moves of different types. However, after becoming Exploud, Repeat may not use any contact attacks and must solo one Gym Leader, rival battle, Maxie battle, or Elite Four battle of your choice

Accepted! I'm assuming the locking into one move continues after evolution?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)