NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i dont know if i would say i wanted to lynch him OVER leet that day, but i scumread id a lot harder than i ever did leet and i at least wanted a counterwagon to form instead of just spending the day repeating "k we hang leet at last"

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd have to recheck how you handled ID afterwards on day 4 to ascertain the seriousness of you day 3 vote, as it as stand alone vote against an at that point guaranteed hitmon lynch is not very likely gonna succeed and it does indeed make you look better later on. If I see you kept up the ID push for most of day 4 seriously(when I get to that reread) I will have a better grasp of your standing.

Made $550, lynched scum, leveled up my paladin in a crazy campaign, and started reading a book about deep space propulsion. Oh and it was my friends birthday so we chilled in his mansion of a house

What's gooood

Yeti

dark saturday
knights wants:
lightwolf / hawkie

texas wants:
lightwolf / knights

lightwolf wants:
knights

fort wants:
knights

hawkie wants:
???

i want:
texas / knights / lightwolf

empoof wants:
to not miss his brain when he pulls the trigger this time

oh hi rssp welcome to the game

reads: Knights > Moody > Fort > Lightwolf > Yeti > Texas > Hawkie > rssp1 > clear hi

ill give some brief reasoning
knights/moody are tied currently i dont really know who else would be scum; ive said why moody is scum and i have tred him but the pancake flip sorta makes me think otherwise
knights has poor reads and while he has done lengthy isos scum could do the same with adequate time
fort subbed for dle and honestly this is just my poe i dont really have any explanation currently on why he's scum and i had no read on whoever his sub was
lightwolf's long posts strike me from a distance, but again scum could do that + i didnt really have a read on blazade
yeti's entrance seems meh but she is helping town i feel like and while people have said she helps town even as scum, idk if yeti would really kill josh if she was scum

ive already stated why i tr texas
hawkie's interactions with scum makes him a huge tr of mine
rssp is on the same level as hawkie i tred him for his interactions
hi
knowing ID and how he treats his buddies one of these 3 is scum. He distances and null reads them in preparation of possible future bussing

Yeti

dark saturday
he nulls fort moreso than he does me

i think you broke that post down wrong

he hard scumreads knights and moody who has flipped town

he nullreads fort extremely hard and lightwolf

he does go pretty nully on me but i would conclude town/townlean on me from that, not null

he trs hawkie/texas/rssp1 who has flipped town

if ID is scum i think that:

hawkie
blazade
texas
(pancake)
(josh)

are all town.

these 5 users all voted hitmonleet at some point in d1. we have seen two flip as town.

the main reason i see ID subbing into a scumslot and bussing his partner like that, never moving off, is they see five town on him D1. i find it unlikely that ID's partner is within those 5 voters and only 4 town are on leet prompting both ID and the other partner to BOTH bus leet after jalmont dies.

remember ID subbed in d2 after jalmont died so they would have some time to reconsider if they both wanted to hard bus leet. i'm not sure that with one of hawkie/blazade/texas already pushing leet D1 they agree ID should park his vote on him D2 as well. it'd look somewhat better if ID pushed a different read, I think, just to avoid putting TOO much pressure on leet.

if texas/blazade/josh are all town that's a lot of Names who latched onto leet D1.

that's why i think ID is by far the most likely leet hard pusher to be mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)