Event Discussion

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
BTW the Midnight Lycanroc is coming to the US. From May 15th to June 5th you can go to GameStop and get a card with a serial code:

Last edited:
BTW the Midday Lycanroc is coming to the US. From May 15th to June 5th you can go to GameStop and get a card with a serial code:
You mean midnight, right?

By the way, anyone else thing mid-day lycanroc should have been called High Noon instead?

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
You mean midnight, right?

By the way, anyone else thing mid-day lycanroc should have been called High Noon instead?
Fixed.

And that's what Ash's Rockruff will become, a cowboy coyote. "That doesn't make sense, what's a cowboy doing in a region based on Hawaii"? I don't know, what's a ninja doing in a region based on France?

Fixed.

And that's what Ash's Rockruff will become, a cowboy coyote. "That doesn't make sense, what's a cowboy doing in a region based on Hawaii"? I don't know, what's a ninja doing in a region based on France?
Actually, that could make some weird sense. There are a couple famous ranches on Maui, Oahu, and the Big Island, and in Alola we've got Paniola ranch. That's already a step above Kalos.

But we're getting off topic now so I'll relent.

Not really sure if this should go here (maybe it'll eventually become an event?), but the next issue of Coro Coro will reveal "shocking" information about Marshadow, according to the bottom of the page.

Attachments

"Shocking" as in "The Z-move we all know it has, since it has been common knowledge in fan circles since the week the game released"?
Most likely, probably paired with some info on Spectral Thief.

And perhaps information on the event that should happen when the movie releases.

To commemorate the re-opening of the Tohoku Pokemon Center, Victini will be distributed at all Pokemon Centers throughout Japan starting June 30th. No details about the Victini have been released.

Source

Last edited:
To commemorate the re-opening of the Tohoku Pokemon Center, Victini will be distributed at all Pokemon Centers throughout Japan starting June 30th. No details about the Victini have been released.
Source
I wonder what powerful exclusive move it's going to get this time, seeing its event history. Psystrike, perhaps?

Source
Lol... I just got back from Japan and NOW they have a decent event...

Pokemon centre eeveelutions bleh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)