NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i think what Texas means is that if the Vampires don't all know each other, the game won't be called. They could theoretically lynch one of their own by mistake. Additionally, the presence of the Vampire Hunter and Witch Doctor makes it possible that Vampires start to die faster than they are able to recruit villagers.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And looking at how the game might play out, I think keeping the Vampire Hunter hidden is paramount. I think a mutual death, unless it happens incredibly early, is more beneficial to the Vampires than to the village. This is why it is important to not claim your role unless absolutely forced, it narrows things down for the Vampires.

Anyways

unvote
Vote Thunder~BALLZ

post more of your thoughts

but i checked just after texas posted and you were "viewing the thread 3 minutes ago then" then i checked again just before i posted that and you were "viewing the thread 4 minutes ago"

And looking at how the game might play out, I think keeping the Vampire Hunter hidden is paramount. I think a mutual death, unless it happens incredibly early, is more beneficial to the Vampires than to the village. This is why it is important to not claim your role unless absolutely forced, it narrows things down for the Vampires.

Anyways

unvote
Vote Thunder~BALLZ

post more of your thoughts
I'm sorry what.

I've been posting more than half the player list. Did you even read through the game so far?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Ok, there's coincidences. I checked when you posted about me.

But anyhow you're just gonna say I was sitting in front of the screen laughing maniacally as vampires do because only scum would do that.

You're seriously over-analyzing what I'm doing here. I don't think before I post (we'll now I am thinking seeing as anything I say will be aggressively scrutinized by you)

And to add to my last post, most of what everyone else has said is mindless filler on our approach to the game, wincons, and bad d1 rvs. I don't actually see anyone trying to figure out who the vampire is.

Everyone is just going at each other's throats about little things, scum is probably just sitting back and cruising right now. UNVOTE ACIDPHOENIX (bold isn't working rn for some reason)

almost everyone has posted at least some relevant content, i'm not saying you haven't, but i want to see more out of you
What I'm saying is that there are certain people who have only posted once or twice, and haven't contributed much. I'm just wondering why you're singling me out in particular? And to be fair, I honestly doubt that one of the quieter ones is the vampire, but that doesn't excuse inactivity.

how are we not trying to find the vampire, what do you think the purpose of putting pressure on people and discussing things is?
To me it seems like most people are just trying to get game clarification instead of actually actively hunting for the vampire (stating that backup should claim, stating how we as townies should go about the game, etc).

TBZ is town and i love him for giving ps mafia room a good rep for once
Ilu bb <3

And on that note, I'm glad a lot of the players here are quite competent. However, something I do seem to notice is that pressure doesn't really mean much when lynches are being thrown around all over the place and discussion keeps shifting from topic to topic. Perhaps we should focus on one thing instead of instigating the confusion that scum wants ;)

Asek

Banned deucer.
Ilu bb <3

And on that note, I'm glad a lot of the players here are quite competent. However, something I do seem to notice is that pressure doesn't really mean much when lynches are being thrown around all over the place and discussion keeps shifting from topic to topic. Perhaps we should focus on one thing instead of instigating the confusion that scum wants ;)
who would you lynch right now if you had to pick someone

i have 3 names i would like to lynch. if you vote on one of the ones i am thinking of i will reciprocate with a vote on them as well

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
unvote

atm i want to lynch between moody and earlio. moody's tone is off and earlio feels like he's flailing. if i had to pick one i'd pick moody but it's close

would be nice if champ posted, would be nice if acid posted a bit more, would be nice if sandz posted something past page 1

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am on ze phones right now. Paydaying and OWing xD

I still read here though. Also wanted to say I don't think game ends when vamp have majority cos they could end up not recognizing it and not converting the right people. So there would still be hope for village for as long as that happens.

I don't want to go overreading on the first day since it's been forever since my last game and the chances of getting anything good is way less than other games too.

I'm still in favor of no Lynch d1 barring we get anything we feel confident on. Leaning towards not lynching power roles, for now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)