The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I deleted everything related with Asuya - Soulwind DC drama

I would like to apologize to Asuya and team Italy in general for my classless post, especially comparing cheating with taking a DC win. It wasnt a good day for me.
DC wins is something that can be avoided by sending the team, so its really our fault as a team (should probs follow Stone_Cold advice and threaten my team with BKC's full album if they dont submit teams).
Also Im probably not the best example to talk about trying to get wins you dont deserve when as boudouche posted I have tried to get a win I didnt deserve in a Smogon tour in the past.

Sorry for the drama, and just submit your team before playing, and this kind of drama will not happen again

Over the past month, I've become a vegan. I've completely cut out meat and dairy from my diet and I've never felt better. After a lot of thinking, I've come to the realization that killing trillions of animals annually is horrific. In fact, factory farming is worse than the Holocaust if we're comparing the numbers of deaths. Now, by reflecting these same principles across all aspects of my life, I've come to notice what I'm really doing by playing Pokémon. Let's face it, we all know that Pokémon aren't fainting; they're dying, just like the animal holocaust victims. Americans were upset when a plane crashed into a building many years ago but we don't even bring up the topic of the rape culture in the dairy industry with cows? It's truly disgusting. I'm taking a stand today to promote animal rights by ending the war on killing animals and Pokemon. It starts when we're young accepting it in a virtual game to then justify doing it when we are older. I've had enough of the hate, torture and violence in Pokémon. I truly believe that the reason we have things like dog fighting is due to the wide acceptance Pokémon battling. We all need to take a stand to end this. Thank you.

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
Over the past month, I've become a vegan. I've completely cut out meat and dairy from my diet and I've never felt better. After a lot of thinking, I've come to the realization that killing trillions of animals annually is horrific. In fact, factory farming is worse than the Holocaust if we're comparing the numbers of deaths. Now, by reflecting these same principles across all aspects of my life, I've come to notice what I'm really doing by playing Pokémon. Let's face it, we all know that Pokémon aren't fainting; they're dying, just like the animal holocaust victims. Americans were upset when a plane crashed into a building many years ago but we don't even bring up the topic of the rape culture in the dairy industry with cows? It's truly disgusting. I'm taking a stand today to promote animal rights by ending the war on killing animals and Pokemon. It starts when we're young accepting it in a virtual game to then justify doing it when we are older. I've had enough of the hate, torture and violence in Pokémon. I truly believe that the reason we have things like dog fighting is due to the wide acceptance Pokémon battling. We all need to take a stand to end this. Thank you.
This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and I'm also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you don't agree with me you're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Captain: Gene SP - I'm embarrased to say that I have no idea who the captain of Spain is. Sorry don't know you

Co-Captain: DestinyUnknown - this guy has always been a poor man's WhiteQueen. He was a runner up in OST; he was the second best player in BW UU; he's always second best at anything relevant on Smogon because of Yours Truly

Poek - (#1) this nigga is pretty good as shown by his nigga trophy. He seems to have the confidence needed to be successful at this game too unlike some of the people on this list

Axel10 - (#10) sorry don't know you

rodriblutar - (#6) I acknowledge your existence so that means you're good enough

Trosko - (#8) I thought this guy (I think his name is Ricardo?) was njnp's jockstrap at one point. Turns out he's an actual player on a real team

reiku - (#3) - really really solid player. He once defeated by mandibuzz, doublade, chansey, zapdos, quagsire, and altaria team in a smog tour (because I let him)

Guilas D - (#12) sdky

SoulWind - (#5) one of my least favorite players on Smogon by far. When I watch him play, it's like watching a midget trying to play basketball--something nobody wanna witness but can't help but stare. Keep tryharding. One day you can be as good as Laurel at DDP OU

Colchonero - (#7) good at ADV or RBY or something

M Dragon - (#4) I used to think he was a slightly (.01% advantage) better player than Tele. Now I'm not sure so after seeing that screen shot posted by boudouche. Legitimately good players don't need to beg for cheap wins

FAFUS - (#11) sorry don't know you

I probably shouldn't even rate these bench warmers but being the nice guy that I am...

Substitutes:

pokebasket - (#15) sorry I put all the don't-know-yous in alphabetical order. You could be better than the other 4 or 5 people on your team probably

[K-12]The Madchine - (#9) the bullfighting version of CyberOdin. His posts always make no sense at all

Lednah - (#13) sdky

Malekith - (#2) Femalekith is probably the best SM NU player that I've ever seen in my life. He's also an insatiable power bottom come pig

Luispeikou - (#14) sdky

Whose roster should I rank next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)