Tournament LCPL 6 - Semifinal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
The proving ground; who will make it to the final round.

As a host, the biggest thing you guys can do for me is just get your matches done on time and keep drama to a minimum. For scheduling follow SPL rules, which is VM Contact, no VM Contact = No Activity Wins. Also you guys can submit teams if your internet is bad or w/e, but I really don't expect anyone to DC so you don't have to submit teams unless you want to be 100% safe. I'm also in your discords, so if there is an unedited version of the team that is submitted before that happens, we can probably work something out.

A personal congrats to all the teams that made it this far, it's been a long and treacherous season for the lot of you, and I hope we can have some fun with the final sets of games!

#1 Lit af Litleos (3) vs #4 The Crystal Onix (5)
SM: Zebraiken vs tko
SM: OP vs KratosMana
SM: ggggd vs Ice Tea
SM: miltankmilk vs Disjunction
XY: Nintendi vs rozes
XY: GOAO vs -Tsunami-
BW: fitzy72 vs FLCL
DPP: p2 vs Heysup

#2 Snivy Subterfuge (4) vs #3 The Belchsprouts (4)
SM: Finchinator vs Star
SM: Mambo vs Jox
SM: ItzViper482 vs Serene's Grace
SM: Kurukaito vs Kingler12345
XY: slurmz vs tazz
XY: Alice Kazumi vs Holiday
BW: tcr vs Kaboom
DPP: Quite Quiet vs TheFenderStory

Deadline is Sunday, June 25th, at 11:59 EDT.

Matches Completed: 16/16

http://spo.ink/lcplschedule use this to schedule your games. or don't. whatever floats your boat really. it'll make coconut really upset if you don't put the time you're playing in the fancy little box next to your name though. please don't upset her or she starts to drunkenly sing rap songs again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Damn I really got Alice smh
another win for the G.O.A.T. comin in

Additional predictions:
  • Mambo v. Jox = instant classic. Jox edges out Mambo by luring Mambo's lures with his own lures.
  • GOAO wins but the Litleos get upset by TCOs.
  • Snivies don't lose by activity again cause, like, damn.
  • Star and Finch play a good game without hax but Star loses to hyper prep.
Gooooooooo (the team on which my good friend Holiday a.k.a Cheek pouch resides) Belchsprouts!

#1 Lit af Litleos (2) vs #4 The Crystal Onix (6)

gl snivies

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
#1 Lit af Litleos vs #4 The Crystal Onix
SM: Zebraiken [45] vs [55] tko -- tko is 6-0 going into this and one of the better builders in this generation; I think he has a definitive edge over Zeb, but zeb is no slouch and this will be a good match.
SM: OP [60] vs [40] KratosMana -- OP is honestly good at this game for once, and anti seems to care far less than OP does.
SM: ggggd [55] vs [45] Ice Tea -- hard to root against either, but only since this is lc and he's brazilian...
SM: miltankmilk [70] vs [30] Disjunction -- I really think this comes down to how much disjunction cares, and if he has a reliable team for the match.
XY: Nintendi [45] vs [55] rozes -- I like rozes more.
XY: GOAO [65] vs [35] -Tsunami- -- I'm not even sure if shake cares, and I think goao is just better at lvl 5 mons.
BW: fitzy72 [40] vs [60] FLCL -- FLCL has had a much better showing that fitzy, though if fitzy stumbles onto a strong gimmick or rarer strategy that works well vs flcl he can pull this out easily.
DPP: p2 [55] vs [45] Heysup -- neither is bad, and I think heysup is the better player, but I'm just hoping p2 wins.

Think this series comes down to how much the tkos care, and if there isn't equal luck for the teams. I think that overall these will be the best matches in LCPL so far.

For snivys vs bellsprouts, I think that depends on if the snivys' luck runs out yet. The bellsprouts have also been a little unlucky too, so I think snivys might somehow scrape another win or at the very least a tie like they did last time this matchup occurred. For the quality of the finals though, I want bellsprouts to move on to be crushed by the tkos.

Gummy

...three, smiles go for miles!
#2 Snivy Subterfuge vs #3 The Belchsprouts
SM: Finchinator vs Star - self explanatory
SM: Mambo vs Jox - mambo doesnt lose
SM: ItzViper482 vs Serene's Grace - can u imagine even THINKING of viper losing
SM: Kurukaito vs Kingler12345 - kurugod can beat anyone
XY: slurmz vs tazz - slurmz is super good at 2013 level 5 mons
XY: Alice Kazumi vs Holiday - alice kazumi more like alice kazWmi
BW: tcr vs Kaboom - as if tcr could LOSE
DPP: Quite Quiet vs TheFenderStory - qq is a dpp god.

viva los snivs :pimp:

SM: Finchinator vs Star
SM: Mambo vs Jox
SM: ItzViper482 vs Serene's Grace
SM: Kurukaito vs Kingler12345
XY: slurmz vs tazz
XY: Alice Kazumi vs Holiday
BW: tcr vs Kaboom
DPP: Quite Quiet vs TheFenderStory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)