Rigged. - Round 3

calling activity, he contacted me early on saying he is only unavailable on saturdays, so i suggested a large sunday window for us to play, he ignored it and suggested to play "rn" on a weekday morning while i wasnt available bc i was at work, he then proceeded to not say anything about sunday, i was online all of my sunday night as i stated, and then some more (i said all of my night before midnight, and it's past 1 AM now). I should be available tmrw my night like this time but 2-4 hours earlier if he sees this and wants to show up.

calling activity, he contacted me early on saying he is only unavailable on saturdays, so i suggested a large sunday window for us to play, he ignored it and suggested to play "rn" on a weekday morning while i wasnt available bc i was at work, he then proceeded to not say anything about sunday, i was online all of my sunday night as i stated, and then some more (i said all of my night before midnight, and it's past 1 AM now). I should be available tmrw my night like this time but 2-4 hours earlier if he sees this and wants to show up.
yo i can make tomorrow sorry about not contacting you yesterday. if I don't make it tomorrow take activity win

power

uh-oh, the game in trouble
Activity, VMed my opp with no response.

Edit: Opp gave me the win

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)