Fusion Evolution V3 (Voting Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok. Time for some last minute thoughts

Great, thanks! In that case, let's get this party started..

DNA Donors: Pheromosa / Glalie
Offspring name: Pheralie
New Type:
Fighting / Ice
Base Stats: 75 / 123 / 58 / 123 / 58 / 125 (+0 HP, +15 Atk, +0 Def, +15 SpA, +0 SpD, +10 Spe) [BST: 562]
New ability and desc: Beast Boost + Moody = Extremist: Upon scoring a KO, its most proficient stat rises two stages, while its least proficient stat drops one stage.
Notable Moves:
STAB:
Focus Blast, High Jump Kick, Low Kick, Freeze-Dry, Frost Breath, Ice Beam, Ice Shard
Coverage: Bug Buzz, Lunge, U-Turn, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Explosion, Poison Jab
Status/Support: Quiver Dance, Roost, Spikes, Switcheroo, Taunt
Other: Rapid Spin
Role Identification: Total glass cannon/ revenge killer. My idea with this fusion was to take the idea of a glass cannon to its logical conclusion. I even gave it an ability that accentuates both its destructive power and its frailty every time it scores a KO (since it drops its least proficient stat, which will inevitably be either Defense or Special Defense). I guess you could conceivably use it as a Spikes lead, but why would you want to?

Also, it has a mega evolution. Would you like to see it?

DNA Donors: [MEGA]
Offspring name: Mega Pheralie
New Type: Fighting / Ice
Base Stats: 75 / 163 / 58 / 163 / 58 / 145 [BST: 662]
New ability and desc: Extremist --> Refrigerate
Notable Moves*:
STAB: Focus Blast, High Jump Kick, Low Kick, Explosion, Facade, Freeze-Dry, Frost Breath, Frustration, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Rapid Spin, Return, Swift
Coverage: Bug Buzz, Lunge, U-Turn, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Poison Jab
Status/Support: Quiver Dance, Roost, Spikes, Switcheroo, Taunt
Role Identification: Basically the same as its base form, except it hits even harder and faster. Refrigerate-boosted Explosion coming off of 163 Attack will obliterate anything that doesn't resist it (and quite a few things that do resist it). It's made all the more terrifying by its base ability, allowing it to boost either its power or speed before mega evolving. Be warned, though, that Mega Pheralie isn't built to last, and despite its speed it'll still crumple to almost any form of priority.
* Normal-type moves are listed as Ice due to its ability
Moody. This is a very tricky indeed. While the council ultimately decided that this fusion is balanced enough for FE, it opens up the possibility for other Moody mons, ones that may not be as balanced. Its all very complicated, and probably will be addressed more fully somewhere else.

DNA Donors: Ninjask / Deoxys-Speed
Offspring name: Ninxys
New Type:

Base Stats: 56 HP / 93 Atk / 68 Def / 93 SpA / 70 SpD / 190 Spe (+20 SpA, +20 Spe) (BST: 570)
New ability and desc: Light Speed (Speed Boost + Pressure) - This Pokemon's Speed is doubled.
Notable Moves: Psycho Boost, Psychic, Psyshock, Zen Headbutt, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Trick, Bug Buzz, Leech Life, U-turn, Focus Blast, Superpower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Extreme Speed, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Recover
Role Identification: Ninxys is faster than everything even if it doesn't have any EVs invested in Speed. However it doesn't hit that hard, so using a power boosting item is recommended.

Ninxys @ Choice Band
Ability: Light Speed
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Zen Headbutt
- Superpower
- Trick / Extreme Speed

Ninxys @ Choice Specs
Ability: Light Speed
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Bug Buzz
- Psycho Boost
- Focus Blast
- U-turn

]
Nothing is wrong with this fusion, but I think the way you promote it is its flaw. You promote as on offensive threat, and while it is the ultimate revenhekiller, a tier 100% crammed with priority and the bulk of the average offensive mon being much higher here than in OU, 90+ offensive stats combined with its fraility, weakness to hazards and shit defensive typing, it probably won't execute that role as well as you expect. But you completely ignored the support movepool of this mon, and with its speed, it can get up two layers of hazards, screens, whatever. Just pointing that out
A sumo who is now a walking terror.
/

DNA Donors: Hariyama / Zygarde
Offspring name: Harigarde
New Type: Ground / Fighting
Base Stats: 130 / 123 / 91 / 61 / 91 / 83 (+4 HP, +13 Atk, +13 SpD, +10 Spe)
Complete Forme Stats: 234 / 123 / 91 / 71 / 91 / 73
New ability and desc: Sumo's Construct (Thick Fat + Power Construct) - If the user's HP is lower than 50% or is hit by a Fire- or Ice-type move, it will transform into Harigarde-Complete. This Ability also half damage from Fire and Ice-type moves.
Notable Moves: Belly Drum, Close Combat, Bulk Up, Bulldoze, Earthquake, Knock Off, Low Sweep, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Substitute, Toxic, Bullet Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Crunch, Coil, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Thousand Arrows, Thousand Waves, Glare, Zen Headbutt
Role Identification: If Zygarde-Complete is not allowed even with Power Construct required, then I will remove this.

Harigarde itself is not very powerful on its own except with Dragon Dance and Coil, and access to Flying-hitting Thousand Arrows. But comes the Sumo's Construct effect, and it will become an ultimate bulky sweeper without even a double weakness. Since it was a Hariyama, it had access to Belly Drum, and then it can freely sweep with Extreme Speed, but notice that it had a lack of recovery and plentiful of weaknesses. Also, don't hit it with a Fire-type or an Ice-type move earlier if you do not want to witness the monstrosity earlier. OHKO that thing, or prevent it to set up with Taunt, and you will be alright.
This is another wonder. While not unaminously, the council eventually thought that Power Construct can slide, as long as significant counterplay exists. I think this fusion is ok... but I implore you that giving it the Fire/Ice resistance is truly too much. With its already great bulk, it can pivot into a resisted Fire type attack, take slim amounts of damage and go nuclear. Think of Zygarde-Complete. It still can stomach non STAB Ice Beams and thats ×4 effective. That just removes waay too much counterplay to a mon.@
Hello, it is my first post in Fusion Evolution and I don't know if some of the fusions I made were already posted in previous thread. Sorry if the english isn't good, it isn't my mother tongue.

DNA Donors: Delibird / Regigigas
Offspring name: Deligigas
New Type: Ice / Normal
Base Stats: 85 / 110 / 85 / 75 / 85 / 90 (+7 HP, +2 Atk, +7 Def, +2 SpA,+7 SpD, +2 Spe) | BST 530
New ability and description: Energetic Start (Hustle + Slow Start). Attack and Speed are multiplied by 1,5 for 5 turns.
Notable Moves: Offensive: Double Edge, Drain Punch, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Knock Off, Gunk Shot, Stone Edge, Ice Shard, Zen Headbutt, Seed Bomb, Quick Attack, Fake Out, Drill Peck
Utility: Spikes, Destiny Bond, Rapid Spin, Defog
Role Identification: Deligigas typing and stats don’t look so good compared to other Fusions but thanks to Energetic Start its stats are 85/190/85/75/85/160. Deligigas has a wide movepool allowing it to hit a hit a lot of different Pokémon. Despite its amazing offensive potential, Deligigas has an awful defensive typing with 1 resistance to Ice, 1 immunity to Ghost, 3 weaknesses to Rock, Steel and Fire, and 1 double weakness to Fighting.
This isn't legal, as stated by the current rules regarding DNA fusions feat. mons with a base stat total equal to or over 670.

Parents: Wishiwashi + Gyarados
Shared Egg Group: Water
Offspring: Wishyrados [Wish-Eye-Rad-Oh-s]
New Typing: Water 2
New Stats (Tame): 80 / 82 / 59 / 52 / 72 / 70
New Stats (Raging): 80 / 142 / 114 / 114 / 127 / 65
Ability: (Moxie + Schooling) Raging Lake (When above 25% Health, transforms to it's Raging Form. If hit with a critical hit, it permanently stays in it's Raging Form. When it transforms to it's Raging form from it's Tame Form, it gains a +1 attack. This only happens if it was in Tame Form before.
Role Identification: Now, Wishiwashi might be banned from fusing, however, this form of stats is balanced. By using the average of both the school form and the solo form separately, I managed to make a balanced pokemon. With Raging Lake (Hope y'all get the reference), you always get a +1 to attack upon the first switch-in, which is nice. 80 / 114 / 127 bulk is enough to let it dragon dance, although it's speed is still shit. It also has nice moves in Waterfall, U-Turn, Crunch, Earthquake, Iron Tail, Stone Edge, Iron Head and Crunch.

New Typing: Water / Dark
New Stats (Tame): 80 / 112 / 89 / 62 / 102 / 70
New Stats (Raging): 80 / 172 / 144 / 124 / 157 / 65
Ability: Mold Breaker
Notable Moves: See above.
Role Identification: I mean, this thing is slightly borked... with a 742 BST, it has one of the higher end BSTs, higher than Arceus. I just wanted to make a Wishiwashi fusion that wasn't broken.

edit: A quick question, are we allowing the 670+ Mons to fuse with mons that have 450 BST or less?
Ahh. I really wanted to get Wishiwashi to not be broken. But the mere fact that you had to use that method to balance its stats is a testament to its brokeness. And that mega form isnt helping it either.

Anything else I either missed or don't have much problems with. Carry on.

Also not importsnt, but yh fusion evolution is technically playable. Minus a few bugs. Yh, totally unimportant info.

Ahh. I really wanted to get Wishiwashi to not be broken. But the mere fact that you had to use that method to balance its stats is a testament to its brokeness. And that mega form isnt helping it either.
What if Wishiwashi Fusions were made by fusing the Schooling form, rather then the solo form? That would make it way more balanced and maybe allow for some intersting fusions

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Better yet, we could just treat the formes as two separate Pokémon in the same fashion as the Deoxys formes. They have the same movepool, but function very differently from each other. For abilities, we could always just let the other parent's ability be used.
but then nobody would use regular form.

I just got this off of how Frantic Fusion works with it on DH. Sure, I had to use it's stats differently, but that isn't really a valid reason to disallow it

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
This is another wonder. While not unaminously, the council eventually thought that Power Construct can slide, as long as significant counterplay exists. I think this fusion is ok... but I implore you that giving it the Fire/Ice resistance is truly too much. With its already great bulk, it can pivot into a resisted Fire type attack, take slim amounts of damage and go nuclear. Think of Zygarde-Complete. It still can stomach non STAB Ice Beams and thats ×4 effective. That just removes waay too much counterplay to a mon.@
...Yikes. I had overthought of that one. I will get rid of the Fire/Ice resistance so that Ice-type can be a more reasonable counter, but it got no double weaknesses, albeit I can bet that some Fusion Evolutions such as several Fusions into a Mega-Zard X rough it up, but there might be a few reliable priority stoppers outside of Tapu Lele fusions and those with Queenly Majesty or Dazzling-like Ability as this thing got Extremespeed and Belly Drum.

Fixed! If you see other problems G-Luke then warn me.

Last edited:
I just got this off of how Frantic Fusion works with it on DH. Sure, I had to use it's stats differently, but that isn't really a valid reason to disallow it
If the next slate allows it I'll probably see if the Wishiwashi fusion I typed up was balanced enough. I did it by averaging both forms' stats separately.

Nothing is wrong with this fusion, but I think the way you promote it is its flaw. You promote as on offensive threat, and while it is the ultimate revenhekiller, a tier 100% crammed with priority and the bulk of the average offensive mon being much higher here than in OU, 90+ offensive stats combined with its fraility, weakness to hazards and shit defensive typing, it probably won't execute that role as well as you expect. But you completely ignored the support movepool of this mon, and with its speed, it can get up two layers of hazards, screens, whatever. Just pointing that out.
Fixed it. Is it better now?

G-Luke

Voting has commenced!!

Comfey / Meloetta
Zygarde / Landorus-Therian
Marshadow / Drifblim
Hoopa / Toxicroak
Necrozma / Tapu Lele
Hoopa / Mimikyu

Elektross / Raikou
Marshadow / Scizor
Toxapex / Slowbro
Tsareena / Terrakion
Haxorus / Salamence
Gardevoir / Tapu Lele

Charizard / Xurkitree
Kartana / Heracross
Diancie / Guzzlord

Emboar / Rhyperior
Tapu Koko / Greninja
Silvally / Sylveon
Absol / Tapu Koko
Altaria / Noivern
Meloetta / Aegislash

Ninetales / Zoroark
Bewear / Sandslash
Frosslass / Roserade

Shedinja / Mimikyu
Silvally / Miltank
Pidgeot / Kyurem
Zebstrika / Sawsbuck
Dugtrio / Excadrill
Ampharos / Charizard

Jirachi / Nidoqueen
Diggersby / Raticate-Alola
Arcanine / Bewear
Ribombee / Volcarona
Diancie / Pheromosa
Keldeo / Espeon

Tangrowth / Celesteela
Shaymin / Manaphy
Slowbro / Slowking

Banette / Mimikyu
Jellicent / Pallosand
Primarina / Delphox
Garbodor / Bronzong
Poliwrath / Slowbro
Muk-Alola / Weezing

Tapu Fini / Reuniclus
Primeape / Granbull
Drapion / Barbaracle
Politoed / Tapu Koko
Malamar / Milotic
Necrozma / Camerupt

Infernape / Electivire
Tsareena / Ferrothorn
Granbull / Golurk
Mew / Garbodor
Scizor / Golisopod
Pheromosa / Glalie

Guzzlord / Slowbro
Ninetales-Alola / Beartic
Aromatisse / Audino
Kartana / Blaziken
Seviper / Zangoose
Gigalith / Steelix

Crabominable / Buzzwole
Pheromosa / Volcarona
Tapu Koko / Tapu Lele
Comfey / Heatran

Cinccino / Marshadow
Darmanitan / Registeel
Malamar / Buzzwole
Metagross / Comfey
Marshadow / Dragonite
Xurkitree / Zapdos

Swampert / Dragalgae
Wigglytuff / Cresselia
Hariyama / Zygarde
Crabominable / Celesteela
Sceptile / Salamence

Mimikyu / Spiritomb
Farfetch'd / Togedemaru
Kingdra / Masquerain
Shedinja / Snorlax
Ninjask / Deoxys-Speed
Shuckle / Kartana

Volcanion / Latias
Slaking / Pangoro
Tapu Koko / Raichu-Alola
Mimikyu / Gallade

Tapu Koko / Goodra
Chandelure / Gardevoir
Liepard / Infernape
Slurpuff / Glalie
Tangrowth / Comfey
Marshadow / Lopunny
Nidoking / Zoroark
Lucario / Bisharp

Golem / Golem-Alola
Zygarde / Miltank
Ditto / Guzzlord

Shedinja / Ditto
Volbeat / Pangoro
Hypno / Machamp
Araquanid / Accelgor
Tentacruel / Corsola
Tauros / Darmanitan

Tangrowth / Venusaur
Magearna / Magnezone
Medicham / Entei
Landorus / Celesteela
Tyranitar / Abomasnow
Aurorus / Meoletta

Cryogonal / Avalugg

If I missed anything please notify

Comfey / Heatran
Pheromosa / Diancie
Shedinja / Snorlax
Masrshadow / Cinccino
Pheromosa / Glalie
Mimikyu / Spiritomb
Bewear / Arcanine
Keldeo / Espeon
Tsareena / Terrakion
Banette / Mimikyu
(Its mega is free!!!)

Happy Voting!

Voting has commenced!!

Comfey / Meloetta
Marshadow / Drifblim
Hoopa / Toxicroak
Necrozma / Tapu Lele
Hoopa / Mimikyu

Elektross / Raikou
Marshadow / Scizor
Toxapex / Slowbro
Tsareena / Terrakion
Haxorus / Salamence
Gardevoir / Tapu Lele

Charizard / Xurkitree
Kartana / Heracross
Diancie / Guzzlord

Emboar / Rhyperior
Tapu Koko / Greninja
Silvally / Sylveon
Absol / Tapu Koko
Altaria / Noivern
Meloetta / Aegislash

Ninetales / Zoroark
Bewear / Sandslash
Frosslass / Roserade

Shedinja / Mimikyu
Silvally / Miltank
Pidgeot / Kyurem
Zebstrika / Sawsbuck
Dugtrio / Excadrill
Ampharos / Charizard

Jirachi / Nidoqueen
Arcanine / Bewear
Ribombee / Volcarona
Diancie / Pheromosa
Keldeo / Espeon

Tangrowth / Celesteela
Shaymin / Manaphy
Slowbro / Slowking

Banette / Mimikyu
Jellicent / Pallosand
Primarina / Delphox
Garbodor / Bronzong
Poliwrath / Slowbro
Muk-Alola / Weezing

Tapu Fini / Reuniclus
Primeape / Granbull
Drapion / Barbaracle
Politoed / Tapu Koko
Malamar / Milotic
Necrozma / Camerupt

Infernape / Electivire
Tsareena / Ferrothorn
Granbull / Golurk
Mew / Garbodor
Scizor / Golisopod
Pheromosa / Glalie

Guzzlord / Slowbro
Aromatisse / Audino
Kartana / Blaziken
Seviper / Zangoose
Gigalith / Steelix

Crabominable / Buzzwole
Pheromosa / Volcarona
Tapu Koko / Tapu Lele
Comfey / Heatran

Cinccino / Marshadow
Darmanitan / Registeel
Malamar / Buzzwole
Metagross / Comfey
Marshadow / Dragonite
Xurkitree / Zapdos

Swampert / Dragalgae
Wigglytuff / Cresselia
Hariyama / Zygarde
Sceptile / Salamence

Mimikyu / Spiritomb
Farfetch'd / Togedemaru
Kingdra / Masquerain
Shedinja / Snorlax
Ninjask / Deoxys-Speed
Shuckle / Kartana

Volcanion / Latias
Slaking / Pangoro
Tapu Koko / Raichu-Alola
Mimikyu / Gallade

Tapu Koko / Goodra
Chandelure / Gardevoir
Liepard / Infernape
Slurpuff / Glalie
Tangrowth / Comfey
Marshadow / Lopunny
Nidoking / Zoroark
Lucario / Bisharp

Golem / Golem-Alola
Zygarde / Miltank
Ditto / Guzzlord

Shedinja / Ditto
Volbeat / Pangoro
Hypno / Machamp
Araquanid / Accelgor
Tentacruel / Corsola
Tauros / Darmanitan

Tangrowth / Venusaur
Magearna / Magnezone
Medicham / Entei
Landorus / Celesteela
Tyranitar / Abomasnow
Aurorus / Meoletta

Cryogonal / Avalugg

Comfey / Heatran
Pheromosa / Diancie
Shedinja / Snorlax
Masrshadow / Cinccino
Pheromosa / Glalie
Mimikyu / Spiritomb
Bewear / Arcanine
Keldeo / Espeon
Tsareena / Terrakion
Banette / Mimikyu
(Its mega is free!!!)

Happy Voting!
Hey, did you update the voting list after revi made it? Cuz I made one or two submissions after that, and they're not on the list

I'll edit my votes in here later

All of the fusions this slate were pretty awesome, so it was hard to decide

Tsareena / Terrakion
(Priority countering wrecks the fusions that rely on it)

Diggersby / Raticate-Alola (A base attack effectively higher than 255, from a fat rodent; Fusion Evolution in a nutshell)

Tangrowth / Celesteela (A gloriously versatile mon)

Garbodor / Bronzong (A good trap for fusions that rely on EQ)

Necrozma / Camerupt (Really strong special attacker, and space volcanoes are cool)

Pheromosa / Glalie (Strongest mixed sweeper in the meta if this makes it in)

Ninetales / Beartic (We need more hail fusions, cause the other weathers get good mons)

Cinccino / Marshadow (Obligatory self-vote, but it does put down quite a few otherwise unbeatable threats)

Ninjask / Deoxys-Speed (The end-all be-all fastest fusion, which is a pretty awesome guarantee)

Tauros / Darmanitan (A strong physical attacker, which can hold its own on any team)

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Voting has commenced!!

Comfey / Meloetta
Marshadow / Drifblim
Hoopa / Toxicroak
Necrozma / Tapu Lele
Hoopa / Mimikyu

Elektross / Raikou
Marshadow / Scizor
Toxapex / Slowbro
Tsareena / Terrakion
Haxorus / Salamence
Gardevoir / Tapu Lele

Charizard / Xurkitree
Kartana / Heracross
Diancie / Guzzlord

Emboar / Rhyperior
Tapu Koko / Greninja
Silvally / Sylveon
Absol / Tapu Koko
Altaria / Noivern
Meloetta / Aegislash

Ninetales / Zoroark
Bewear / Sandslash
Frosslass / Roserade

Shedinja / Mimikyu
Silvally / Miltank
Pidgeot / Kyurem
Zebstrika / Sawsbuck
Dugtrio / Excadrill
Ampharos / Charizard

Jirachi / Nidoqueen
Arcanine / Bewear
Ribombee / Volcarona
Diancie / Pheromosa
Keldeo / Espeon

Tangrowth / Celesteela
Shaymin / Manaphy
Slowbro / Slowking

Banette / Mimikyu
Jellicent / Pallosand
Primarina / Delphox
Garbodor / Bronzong
Poliwrath / Slowbro
Muk-Alola / Weezing

Tapu Fini / Reuniclus
Primeape / Granbull
Drapion / Barbaracle
Politoed / Tapu Koko
Malamar / Milotic
Necrozma / Camerupt

Infernape / Electivire
Tsareena / Ferrothorn
Granbull / Golurk
Mew / Garbodor
Scizor / Golisopod
Pheromosa / Glalie

Guzzlord / Slowbro
Aromatisse / Audino
Kartana / Blaziken
Seviper / Zangoose
Gigalith / Steelix

Crabominable / Buzzwole
Pheromosa / Volcarona
Tapu Koko / Tapu Lele
Comfey / Heatran

Cinccino / Marshadow
Darmanitan / Registeel
Malamar / Buzzwole
Metagross / Comfey
Marshadow / Dragonite
Xurkitree / Zapdos

Swampert / Dragalgae
Wigglytuff / Cresselia
Hariyama / Zygarde
Sceptile / Salamence

Mimikyu / Spiritomb
Farfetch'd / Togedemaru
Kingdra / Masquerain
Shedinja / Snorlax
Ninjask / Deoxys-Speed
Shuckle / Kartana

Volcanion / Latias
Slaking / Pangoro
Tapu Koko / Raichu-Alola
Mimikyu / Gallade

Tapu Koko / Goodra
Chandelure / Gardevoir
Liepard / Infernape
Slurpuff / Glalie
Tangrowth / Comfey
Marshadow / Lopunny
Nidoking / Zoroark
Lucario / Bisharp

Golem / Golem-Alola
Zygarde / Miltank
Ditto / Guzzlord

Shedinja / Ditto
Volbeat / Pangoro
Hypno / Machamp
Araquanid / Accelgor
Tentacruel / Corsola
Tauros / Darmanitan

Tangrowth / Venusaur
Magearna / Magnezone
Medicham / Entei
Landorus / Celesteela
Tyranitar / Abomasnow
Aurorus / Meoletta

Cryogonal / Avalugg

Comfey / Heatran
Pheromosa / Diancie
Shedinja / Snorlax
Masrshadow / Cinccino
Pheromosa / Glalie
Mimikyu / Spiritomb
Bewear / Arcanine
Keldeo / Espeon
Tsareena / Terrakion
Banette / Mimikyu
(Its mega is free!!!)

Happy Voting!
Either you forgot Wishiwashi + Gyarados, or you excluded it because I had to do it's stats differently?

G-Luke

ah, it's fine. I understand.

even though it's still bs that it's banned because stats are done differently
Just see it as this. The fact that we have to fundamentally change how we calc stats and forme changes just to keep it allowed would open a can of worms about other broken elements (Mega Medicham fusions with 100 attack or lower). Its confusing and unnecessary.

Guzzlord / Slowbro
Heracross / Kartana
Tapu Koko / Greninja
Pidgeot / Kyurem
Granbull / Golurk
Pheromosa / Glalie
Farfetch'd / Togedemaru
Shedinja / Snorlax
Ninjask / Deoxys-Speed
Tangrowth / Comfey

Tsareena / Terrakion (Self-vote. Glad I made something good again!)
Elektross / Raikou (Self Vote #2)
Cinccino / Marshadow (Do I need to explain this?)
Cryogonal / Avalugg (Sand Teams rejoyce!)
Jellicent / Palossand (Yeah I spelled Palossand wrong in the list. Anyways, this is what Palossand should have been.)
Guzzlord / Slowbro (A wall almost as potent as Confagreelix. On a quick tangent, nerf the ability for Confagreelix please.)
Pheromosa / Glalie (The logical conclusion of the glass cannon niche, this thing will claim souls.)
Medicham / Entei (A MMX with better attack and can hold items? Praise this thing or face obliteration.)
Aurorus / Meloetta (The ability is what makes this fusion so good. It finally lets Meloetta use Relic Song properly, but even if it doesn't run it, this fusion will kick butt while singing. I love it.)
Kartana / Heracross (This has even more attack than Kartanbull. Holy crap. It can even run multiple sets! This thing is amazing.)

Charizard / Xurkitree
Kartana / Heracross
Diancie / Guzzlord
Jellicent / Palossand
Scizor / Golisopod
Pheromosa / Glalie
Chandelure / Gardevoir
Guzzlord / Slowbro
Darmanitan / Registeel
Banette / Mimikyu

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Just one thing to point out in the dex is that Mega Avaizard X is supposed to be Ice/Dragon, not Ice/Fire.

Silvally/Miltank
Volcarona/Ribombee
Tangrowth/Celesteela
Poliwrath/Slowbro
Necrozma/Camerupt
Darmanitan/Registeel
Mimikyu/Spiritomb
Liepard/Infernape
Pheromosa/Glalie
Meloetta/Comfey (Come on guys! It will change Meloetta's image!)

Last edited:
Silvally/Miltank
Volcarona/Ribombee
Tangrowth/Celesteela
Poliwrath/Slowbro
Necrozma/Camerupt
Darmanitan/Registeel
Mimikyu/Spiritomb
Liepard/Infernape
Pheromosa/Glalie
Scizor/Golisopod

Pheromosa / Glalie

Tsareena / Terrakion

Scizor / Golisopod
Necrozma / Camerupt
Banette / Mimikyu
Ninjask / Deoxys-Speed
Kartana / Heracross

Tangrowth / Celesteela
Cinccino / Marshadow
Guzzlord / Slowbro
Keldeo / Espeon
Silvally / Miltank

Volcarona / Ribombee
Pidgeot / Kyurem
Shedinja / Snorlax
Darmanitan / Registeel
Cryogonal / Avalugg
Silvally / Sylveon

Jellicent / Palossand
Mimikyu / Spiritomb
Poliwrath / Slowbro
Liepard / Infernape
Mimikyu / Gallade
Comfey / Heatran
Farfetch'd / Togedemaru
Elektross / Raikou
Diancie / Guzzlord
Absol / Tapu Koko
Nidoking / Zoroark

Aurorus / Meloetta
Zygarde / Miltank
Medicham / Entei
Slaking / Pangoro
Pheromosa / Diancie
Shedinja / Ditto
Wigglytuff / Cresselia
Gigalith / Steelix
Tyranitar / Abomasnow
Tapu Koko / Raichu-Alola
Bewear / Arcanine
Garbodor / Bronzong
Tauros / Darmanitan
Tapu Koko / Greninja
Granbull / Golurk
Chandelure / Gardevoir
Tangrowth / Comfey
Tapu Fini / Reuniclus
Crabrawler / Buzzwole
Krookodile / Blaziken
Altaria / Noivern
Tsareena / Ferrothorn
Weezing / Muk-Alola
Masquerain / Kingdra
Sceptile / Salamence
Ditto / Guzzlord
Slowbro / Slowking
Landorus / Celesteela
Politoed / Tapu Koko
Marshadow / Dragonite
Comfey / Meloetta

Vote count is here! I will update it as we go along.

Last edited:

Tuthur

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Terrakion / Tsareena
Silvally / Miltank
Pidgeot / Kyurem
Xurkitree / Ampharos
Tangrowth / Celesteela
Gigalith / Steelix
Wigglytuff / Cresselia
Mimikyu / Gallade
Shedinja / Ditto
Tyranitar / Abomasnow

Slaking / Pangoro
Tapu Koko / Raichu-Alola
Mimikyu / Gallade

Ditto / Guzzlord
Cryogonal / Avalugg
Silvally / Sylveon
Tsareena / Terrakion
Tangrowth / Celesteela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)