SM OU OU Bulky Offense:

Do you like my team?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, as you all likely know, I'm new here, and My username on showdown is "AegisVGC". I Want this team rated because I cant get high on the ladder, Anyways, Here is the team

Scizor-Mega (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 116 HP / 4 Atk / 136 Def / 76 SpD / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost
- Swords Dance

The reason I chose Mega Scizor is because its only weakness, FIRE! Overall, it has some niche bulk to it, 176 EVs with Jolly Nature outspeed max speed Pelliper by one point and I can U-Turn out of that matchup. 76 SpD EVs are leftover EVs, meant to contribute to the bulky side of Scizor. Also, Szizor's Priority move Bullet Punch Can Deal a Hefty amount of Damage on Many Different Pokemon overall.

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 96 Atk / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

The reason I chose Kyurem-Black is because Draco Meteor hits hard on at least 30% of the OU Tier. Earth Power and fusion bolt and Ice Beam hits what Draco Could NOT hit. 96 Atk for a 400 Atk Power Fusion Bolt. 252 Spe for outspeeding and speed tying with Lando and Lele respectively.

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 236 HP / 16 Atk / 56 Def / 16 SpA / 184 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Tangrowth is my Tapu Quad counter. With EQ and sludge bomb to hit all the Tapu Pokemon super-effectively, And at Level 100, it gets 300 Special Defense with the Assualt Vest.Oh and HP Ice hits Landorus-T reletively hard. Simply Put, Tangrowth is KEY To success with this team.

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Fire Punch
- Shadow Bone
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp

Marowak is my Stealth Rocker. My Will-O-Wisper. My Support for Tapu Fini. This marowak specifically is meant for a tapu koko switch in, and(DEPENDING ON THE ENEMY TEAM) land a clean 10-75% Damage on an opposing Pokemon.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 96 SpA / 16 SpD / 8 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Surf
- Calm Mind

This tapu fini is a bulky Calm Mind Defog Sweeper. I hits everything in the OU Meta pretty darn hard after I couple of Calm Minds.

Tapu Koko @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Dazzling Gleam
- Brave Bird

EDIT: Grass Knot Is SPECIFICALLY FOR GROUND TYPE POKEMON AND HEAVY POKEMON IMMUNE TO TBOLT
As for this set, Supersonic skystrike his Mega Venusaur HARD!! Dazzling Gleam for STAB, Thunderbolt For STAB. And Grass Knot for... well... I dont know. This Tapu koko is decent though. Hope you all enjoyed.

Last edited:
i think that the tangrowth evs are not good and you should just have them 252 hp 252 spdef 4 def with a sassy nature. honestly your evs in general dont really make sense for some of your mons such as fini

i think that the tangrowth evs are not good and you should just have them 252 hp 252 spdef 4 def with a sassy nature. honestly your evs in general dont really make sense for some of your mons such as fini
Thank you. I will reconsider those mons

As I play more, more will be updated
Yes, definitely explain more about roles in general. But also explain the EVs better because some don't make sense and I'd like to see the reasoning. Tapu Fini is what I'm most confused about. Especially the Timid and 8 Spe (mostly Timid).

Yes, definitely explain more about roles in general. But also explain the EVs better because some don't make sense and I'd like to see the reasoning. Tapu Fini is what I'm most confused about. Especially the Timid and 8 Spe (mostly Timid).
It was meant to outspeed something but I cant remember ATM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)