Tournament BLT IV: Group Stage Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
>putting an Ubers main in DOU
bad managers oml

Thanks to the Geosenge Garchompsᵀᴹ for a fun week as we finish up the group stage of BLT IV. The matchups were always close these last 3 weeks, and of course, can't deny the hype of some upsets. Thanks to all the players and managers for keeping it competitive.

We have a couple of decisive matches left to lock in the semifinals seeding. Especially looking forward to the match between HAMHAMHAMHAM and OminoobGODraco as it decides a playoff spot as well!

The Bewears will be waiting ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง

Screenshot_2017-07-08-19-31-01-1.png

TOURS ROOM REPRESENT

:]

EternalSnowman

DPL Champion
>putting an Ubers main in DOU
bad managers oml

Thanks to the Geosenge Garchompsᵀᴹ for a fun week as we finish up the group stage of BLT IV. The matchups were always close these last 3 weeks, and of course, can't deny the hype of some upsets. Thanks to all the players and managers for keeping it competitive.

We have a couple of decisive matches left to lock in the semifinals seeding. Especially looking forward to the match between HAMHAMHAMHAM and OminoobGODraco as it decides a playoff spot as well!

The Bewears will be waiting ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง

View attachment 85030
TOURS ROOM REPRESENT

:]
wait since when am I an ubers main : ^)

I want to thank dogknees for being one of the most passionate caring best manager and I want to thank both ham and ominous for having a great game u both played really well and it just shows that how the whole season for both of us came down to a hurricane. Great weak staraptors and LETS GO RANCHERSS! MY man dogknees stayed up till 4 am to cheer for us. He deserves much more holy shit.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Might as well say this now then. Buzzwole was recently banned from UU, but it's still considered legal for the tiebreaker, so play using OU or w/e. Other stuff I mentioned earlier regarding Weavile in UU, Marshadow in general, and the new Megas still apply.

Nice Tiebreak looking forward to it. Gl to both teams

Predicts
Ubers: Matame vs MJ- Mj plays OU and was one of if not the best steal of the whole draft. I'd never heard of him before but he's a really good player along with me unaware of Matame having any ubers experience leads me to MJ to take this
OU: BigBoy038 vs Dundies- Dundies is 3-0 granted one of those was an activity to PD in a game he should have lost but we take those and it happens. As well as these wins have been in a tier he is much more comfortable with, Dundies is just a ridiculously good mons player. If he scouts BigBoy038 and puts time into prep and building he's just the better player and will win.
UU: Sharp Ladder UU vs Serene's Grace- Sharp is gay and thinks azurill is good in LC. All seriousness this is gonna be my highlight match. Both positive records and both have played the tier all tour. Honestly I think it will come down solely to prep and mu. Serene is the better player I feel overall but Sharp can definetely take it.

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Nice Tiebreak looking forward to it. Gl to both teams

Predicts
Ubers: Matame vs MJ- Mj plays OU and was one of if not the best steal of the whole draft. I'd never heard of him before but he's a really good player along with me unaware of Matame having any ubers experience leads me to MJ to take this
OU: BigBoy038 vs Dundies- Dundies is 3-0 granted one of those was an activity to PD in a game he should have lost but we take those and it happens. As well as these wins have been in a tier he is much more comfortable with, Dundies is just a ridiculously good mons player. If he scouts BigBoy038 and puts time into prep and building he's just the better player and will win.
UU: Sharp Ladder UU vs Serene's Grace- Sharp is gay and thinks azurill is good in LC. All seriousness this is gonna be my highlight match. Both positive records and both have played the tier all tour. Honestly I think it will come down solely to prep and mu. Serene is the better player I feel overall but Sharp can definetely take it.
from what i recall.... don't you have an azuril webs team? "Azuril is super anti meta and its actually p good" - plasmagby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)