Tournament Doubles UU Championship (Check post #159 for FINALS)

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
new pair:

RazorLeafVGC vs. Empo

most of you who got subs that weren't on the first day of pairings will get extensions, so don't like freak out if you've only had a day to schedule and can't make monday

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
TheFourthChaser has been nowhere to be found, so new pair:

osceola vs. Z strats

extension deadline and deadline for anyone who was subbed in is Wednesday July 19 at midnight EST (if you were subbed in really late i can make exceptions if you really can't make wednesday but please try). everyone should be in contact now, so a side note: report your case for an activity win in this thread come your scheduled game time, or on deadline day if your opponent has made no contact with you or something. if i don't hear from either of you itt i'll be forced to coin flip your match which is no bueno. good luck this weekend nerds

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
So my opponent left during game 1 and never came back, waited about 10 minutes in case he dc'ed to be safe but I'm going to take that as a forfeit.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesuu-604427984

EDIT: He came back on and clarified it was a dc before logging out right away so I guess that answers that.
[17:11:41] byronthewellwell: Yeah my bad I cut out
[17:11:52] byronthewellwell: Think you had the game anyway
[17:11:57] byronthewellwell: gg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)