The UU Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling activity. My opponent and I agreed on practicing a few days and then scheduling the match for the weekend. However, my opponent hasn't been online since Thursday.

RIPMyLifeFIR

Banned deucer.
My opp and I scheduled for Saturday, we were set to play shortly after my Mono seasonal game, but he disappeared and haven't seen him since :/

Posted on opponents wall a week ago, still no response. He hasn't shown any activity on the Smogon forums since he joined and registered for this tournament on Jul 7. Therefor I am calling activity.

Luthier

Don’t get mad, get even.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Still no response from my opponent and I tried to contact him the first day the matchups came out and so I could like to call activity

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
My opponent missed the scheduled time, I waited around for about 2+ hours and he didn't show up. He told me to take the win

and here's the link for convenience
My opp gave me the win

Screenshot

New pairings!

Level 51 vs. KionetVahTargaryen
Midnight Howl vs. @Champions Han (apparently he changed his Smogon name and I have no clue what his new name is. Good luck!! edit: it's
Heliodor
)
DrReuniclus vs. Alexander. (holy shit this one is FIRE)
cryalot vs. Laga

Double substitutions:

MVP4223 vs. ScottishSceptile - Both of them have shown no activity at all since this tournament started, which means there's ground for a double sub here.
Almighty_Arceus vs. BlazeYT - Same as above.
EpicNando23 vs. arser250 - Same as above.

New pairings!

ZaelTX vs. Nails
Blackoblivion vs. LuckOverSkill
Seo. vs. GoatFetish

edit: People who get subbed in starting from this post may be granted extensions if they're unable to complete their matches before the deadline.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)