The RU Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
This is actually ridiculous MrAldo. I didnt reply immediately on discord because I dont even know most of my availability yet, I also didnt find it pertinent to reply immediately because this was what my opponent messaged me last:

[7:13 AM] Brazilian Army: I have a surprise, and I will only be able to play on monday and beyond, 7-10 PM, gmt-3

He cant even play until Monday. So for him to post that I was "ignoring him" and for you to sub me out without reason is a joke. You literally subbed me out and my opponent cant even play the sub yet.

The guy you subbed in hasnt even been *online* since Wednesday, requesting for you to undo the substitute.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is actually ridiculous MrAldo. I didnt reply immediately on discord because I dont even know most of my availability yet, I also didnt find it pertinent to reply immediately because this was what my opponent messaged me last:

[7:13 AM] Brazilian Army: I have a surprise, and I will only be able to play on monday and beyond, 7-10 PM, gmt-3

He cant even play until Monday. So for him to post that I was "ignoring him" and for you to sub me out without reason is a joke. You literally subbed me out and my opponent cant even play the sub yet.

The guy you subbed in hasnt even been *online* since Wednesday, requesting for you to undo the substitute.
The way Brazilian Army presented his situation I worked it under the assumption that it was kind of a lost cause since he tried to contact 3 times through discord and stuff. But given that he was only available until the next monday (and tbh I should have asked that) I should have waited it out to see what happened, jumped the gun. Will return the matchup to the original one and use the sub for another matchup (thankfully the matchup hasnt happened yet).

reyscarface vs Brazilian Army

withdrawing from open, sub me out.
My opponent madhav prakash has not yet responded after a VM on Monday.

I request a sub if he doesn't reply ASAP
Contacted my opponent via VM. No response.
no response from opponent so far
Decision Makers vs Eldongerking

The guy that subbed out reyscarface will be used for this matchup to replace Kink. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

pokeisfun vs bluri
Peli vs Ming549
Shogarth vs tazz

eaglehawk opponent just responded so try your best to get the matches done

Man, hosting is hard. If there is an issue with the matchup between eldongerking Im willing to give extension, if there is willingness from both players to play, to compensate for my mistake. Sorry again.

My opponent forfeited due to having no free time. Edit: I would like to see if we could get an extension on the deadline to do the battles. If not, it's fine, I'll carry on to the next round.

Attachments

Last edited:
May need someone subbed in over my opponent. He missed the first date and time we set, then went to message me on ps with no warning the following day asking to play when I was unavailable to, and hasn't replied to me on forums since (even though he's been on since). Our discussion is on his (xEpicc) profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)