The UU Open VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Lost 0-2, ggs man and gl in the rest. Sorry you had to deal with my stupid internet and thanks for being cool about it

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Since some of the extended matches didn't get completed before the extension deadline, it's time for some more activity calls (lord I hate doing these). Anyway!

Vai Lusa plays Level 51, since the latter's opponent has shown no activity whatsoever despite getting subbed in on request.
Gondra plays Al-kun. Same as above, basically.
Threw plays Laga. I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to see a pattern here!

And now, things get a little more interesting...

Metal Sonic plays gorex. The scheduling between gorex and his opponent was all over the place, but Sandstorm571 had minimal knowledge of timezones, which made it impossible for them to get it done in the end.
Coconut plays YABO. I originally extended this match due to the fact that both users were active and seemingly willing to get this done, but Yoss missed the scheduled times twice (once before the extension and another time after), which means that YABO gets activity here.

Also, since Rai :3's opponent was tournament banned recently, he automatically moves on to Round 3.

Wins have been updated up until KoldKappuccino's post. As per usual, let me know if you spot any mistakes!

edit: the match between FlamingVictini and silver97 has been extended for one extra day, since this decision happened a little later than the remaining extension decisions. This gives both players more time to react accordingly. There's also the fact that, no matter the outcome, The Quasar has requested an extension due to his limited schedule, and the last thing I want is to hurt any of the players because of my own mistake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)