SM OU In Honor Of Verlisify

Introduction

You already know, I'm back with some DANK MEMES. The inspiration today is Shofu's new music video, titled "Verlisify". And everyone knows that getting blocked on Twitter by Verlis is the first step to greatness. W E L C O M E B A C K W O L F P A C K

The Team

MY WRIST (Lycanroc) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Fire Fang
Of course, coming in first gotta be a hazard lead. Taunt to stop opposing lead, Fire Fang to hit Ferrothorn while Edge is the main STAB. Midday Lycanroc was used over Midnight cause I'm not touching the one that looks like Verlis.

IS (Stoutland) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Giga Impact
- Return
- Superpower
- Ice Fang
Stoutland represents the fact that Verlis is a retarded neckbeard. And speaking of neck, we have here Breakneck Blitz hitting with 200 BP from Giga Impact. Superpower hits Ferro, Tran and Tar. Ice Fang hits Lando and Dragons.

SO STUPID (Houndoom-Mega) @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb
Now we need to satisfy the tryhards too. Mega Houndoom is incredibly underated, overshadowed by Greninja and Heatran. But Houndoom, with its amazing dual STAB and good speed tier, can easily break unprepared teams, mostly Bulky Offense and Balance. Nasty Plot sets the stage when Houndoom can force a switch, allowing it to break through usual defensive checks.

I (Zygarde-10%) @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail
You can probably realize by now that it's 6 dogs. So of course we can't use the broken one. We gotta use Zydoge with the same set. Basic stuff, basic stuff. Iron Tail hits Tapu Bulu on the switch, since Toxic isn't needed on this team.

CALL IT (Arcanine) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 108 Def / 152 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
A good team needs good backbone to glue it all together. Defensive Arcanine soft checks many physical mons in the tier, with the Speed EVs allowing it to outpace Adamant Zygarde and the rest dumped into bulk.

VERLISIFY (Suicune) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Scald
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
And if you actually want to win with this meme team, here's your wincon, the unbeatable VinCune. If you still don't know how VinCune works, its purpose is to PP stall what usually 1v1 its other sets. Max Speed EVs help it set up Substitutes against fast base 80s like Heatran. [FONT]

Conclusion
So as you can see, this team is literally 6 dogs. Please suggest more dog-based mons. Verlisify will always be an ever-lasting meme in the community LOL

MY WRIST (Lycanroc) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Fire Fang

IS (Stoutland) @ Normalium Z
Jolly Nature
- Giga Impact
- Return
- Superpower
- Ice Fang

SO STUPID (Houndoom-Mega) @ Houndoominite
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Sludge Bomb

I (Zygarde-10%) @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Iron Tail

CALL IT (Arcanine) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 108 Def / 152 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed

VERLISIFY (Suicune) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Scald
- Substitute
- Calm Mind

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
How can you even call this a verlisify meme team when you're lacking this puppy:
Zoroark @ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick

I'm suggesting the physical set over the traditional choice specs set here as this should replace Stoutland, the least edgy dog of the group. Set up and hit things, I guess. It's a meme team, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over suggestions.

E: Arcanine also has a neckbeard, so you really lose nothing by ditching Stoutland.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Verlisify memes are still funny? Come to think of it, were they ever funny? Also to paraphrase the great Tobes, who the hell is Shofu?

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
So tl;dr this is a bad troll team. I mean, I personally hate this Shofu-Verlisify thing and I think both need to stfu but that might just be me. Creating a diss track of someone is a pretty nasty thing to do, even if Verlisify is just as bad if not worse. Anyways, for a "serious" "rate", this seems good to go. Maybe Toxic > Iron Tail to stop stall from totally destroying you (it still wins anyways), that's really it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)