NU NU League Express - Stage 1 (Groups)

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
also won in a super close one vs romanticist, gg (group L)

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok op should be updated with records.

Subs:
I'm prioritizing subbing out people that dropped the tournament first before I fill up the rest of the groups.

Gunner Rohan is being subbed in over Eternally in Group M. Gunner Rohan cannot play Confide for the sake of fairness in records, but he will still start with a clean record.
Tagging Group M so they are aware Stealthie Confide Huston Teamcali15 MiyoKa Kiyo

Fardin is being subbed in over Plaessy in Group O. Plaessy has not played any games so so Fardin may play all 6 other players.
Tagging Group O so they are aware Azx BluntsideKensei EnemyJurist Support Main Akashi JCM.

Superior91 is being subbed in over ProfessorMasterChief in Group D. ProfessorMasterChief has not played any games yet so Superior91 may play all 7 other players
Tagging Group D so they are aware Jarii Garay oak psyrick Bongi Leru PD Casparov

Exiline is being subbed into Group F to fill the 8th spot.
Tagging Group F so they are aware Dark Shion Robert Alfons Brisked Frania Stan Soojung Microwavable Hamhamhamham

Scheduling:
If your Group is scheduling via a group pm on Smogon add me to it. If one of the players in your group dies out and won't play games/won't make any effort to schedule games then it is important that I see their activity and can use my judgment to determine who deserves activity wins if any. This is why I stressed vm contact in the op, but I understand that the nature of this tournament makes pm contact easier.

Also, if you would like my recommendation, I would say that if a week passes and you were reliant on "catching each other while you're online" make a formal attempt at scheduling with certain players anyhow. It looks a lot better from my end.

Replays:
This is something I forgot to mention in the op, but while I don't require you to post replays, it isn't a bad idea to hide your replays with /hideroom and save them in case you need to share them to me in the future. If a user tries to lie about whether or not they won or loss versus you, it makes it pretty hard to argue the point when you have a replay to back up your side of the argument. I'm not saying that it would happen, but it can't hurt to be safe because you don't know what people are capable of.

If I made some sort of mistake in subbing or records, let me know. It also isn't a bad idea to include your record in your posts in this thread so I can quickly reference whether I'm correct or not while updating.

Thanks dudes

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)