The Ubers Open VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is just tournament among others but I can't stress about that humiliating performance despite having a good match up in both games and being a so-called Ubers main. When the stakes are high - which they obviously weren't at the second round of an open - the Finn always melts down with his loser mentality tournament after tournament and a game after game. That is me.

Thank you for the games to my opponent. You made a lot of people happy and the way you did it made them enjoy it a lot more.

Peace.

Last edited:
calling activity on my opponent, was told to show up on saturday / sunday and was on PS and smogtours all day and was not contacted

Act; I tried getting my opponent to play on Sunday since I work but then he replied with a time today that would be impossible for me to make

Act; I tried getting my opponent to play on Sunday since I work but then he replied with a time today that would be impossible for me to make
Hi, when you posted on my wall, it was your Sunday but that was my 3am in the morning of Monday, how can I suppose to play you at those time? You have no reason to call act, and I replied as soon as I saw it and propose a time. If that time didn't work, we can still try schedule a game. Stop asking act win on no ground, I'm still quite available to play. Considering we are 12 hours apart, I hope we can an extension if all the time doesn't really match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)