Tournament scRUb League 3 [signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Thank you everyone, signups are now closed. Everyone who signed up will be put on a team, as well as Double01. This will drop down the games per matchup down to 8 (dropping the mystery meta), so if there's a tie we'll come up with something else.

Also, exactly 8 people volunteered to be managers so everyone that showed interest in managing got it, bop. This means that Raseri, Feliburn, Arifeen, Kushalos, Peef Rimgar, Ajna, Natural Talent, and pancake are managers. Please PM the hosts with your team name and five players that you want, teams will be made tomorrow, and Round 1 is still on track for Monday.

EDIT: no sv hehe
EDIT2: Wamr is also fair game

Last edited:

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
https://pastebin.com/YS0CRZ1x

These are the teams for this tournament (although still subject to change). Managers, please send your lineup to me and phantom for round 1; remember, there are three SM slots, two ORAS slots, and two BW slots. If you don't send a lineup by the time I post round 1 tomorrow, then I will make one for you because I am posting the round tomorrow no matter what. Good luck everyone!

Also team names and managers:
  • AIDS-Giving Aipoms managed by Kushalos
  • Gay-Agenda-Advancing Araquanids managed by pancake
  • LaVar Ball Baltoys managed by Natural Talent
  • Fucking Rekt Feebas managed by Peef Rimgar
  • Meninist Moltres managed by Ajna
  • Alt-Right Roserades managed by Feliburn
  • Literally Kill Yourself Swellow managed by Raseri
  • Taliban Tyrantrums managed by Arifeen

Last edited:

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
As a proud meninist, I strongly believe that the PC crowd is going too far in crying about "broken mons" and this sissying mentality of Smogon needs to be reversed.

What I mean Ajna is your ass better put me in BW because Moltres is fucking stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)