Arch€r vs CyberOdin
blazenix vs Floppy
teal6 vs Gene Sp
youtuberhotspots
vs The Idiot Ninja
Omfuga vs deoxys speed
undisputed vs Confide
McMeghan vs Sam I Yam

No extension deadline cause I'm gonna be crammed for the next few days but cmon guys it's not that hard to play. Loose round deadline is this upcoming Monday, the 21st (you'll likely have more time) I know you'll all be active on the weekend, get em done

Last edited:
Im currently 3-3 with lycan. Took sm dpp and oras. Then he haxed me in bw gsc and adv. after acting like a fgt he told me that he wants to play the other match tomorrow. Before i said anything he left. But i have no time tomorrow and no time on friday. So i call activity because this is still a r2 match and i will only have 2 days to fight BKC next round.
ggs Lycan

Timing for us was not workable. I went on vacation from the 6th to the 13th and he went on vacation the 12th to the 20th. What do we do?
We can try the 21st or 22nd but the winner would probably need an extension to play sedertz
play 21st/22nd, apologies to sedertz
rampecker has not responded to my vm
move on vs welliou
Im currently 3-3 with lycan. Took sm dpp and oras. Then he haxed me in bw gsc and adv. after acting like a fgt he told me that he wants to play the other match tomorrow. Before i said anything he left. But i have no time tomorrow and no time on friday. So i call activity because this is still a r2 match and i will only have 2 days to fight BKC next round.
ggs Lycan
I won't be able to play until monday earliest so you two play each other friday/saturday

I'm currently 3-3 with melle. After haxing me in sm and then winning the other 2 fairly, I proceeded to win the next 2 fairly and haxed a little in gen 3. After he decided to act like a fgt and complain constantly, I informed him I didn't have time to complete the last game. Then he said 'wtf' or something to that effect and didn't reply for a bit, then I had to leave. Therefore I am calling activity, ggs melle XDXDXDXDXD

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Won 4-2 :O

G1: DPP ---> won, cool game, had a solid matchup
G2: GSC ---> Give up before starting. Hate this ungen.
G3: RBY ---> Mad plays everywhere but won in the end
G4: BW ---> Some mad play in order to preven his spin, but won
G5: ADV ---> Would've won easily, but got haxed so bad :c
G6: SM ---> gg, won :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)