The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Seattle fans keep the stadium filled" Seattle never plays games that go past midnight man.

Also: the patriots aren't winning a single playoff game this season.
Yeah lol East Coast + traffic leaving the stadium = worth leaving the game ten minutes early to get home an hour earlier

Source: Atlanta is almost as bad as Boston traffic
Patriots are done. Brady is done.
welcome back bud :pimp:

Patriot fans are pathetic. Leaving the stadium down 8 points... I never pulled that shit when we were ass in 2013.

Patriot fans are pathetic. Leaving the stadium down 8 points... I never pulled that shit when we were ass in 2013.

This was a falcons home game 2 years ago

The Falcons also got busted for cheating 2 years ago when they pumped fake crowd noise into their stadium because their fans could provide none.

This was a falcons home game 2 years ago

The Falcons also got busted for cheating 2 years ago when they pumped fake crowd noise into their stadium because their fans could provide none.
Yes I know about the fake crowd noise. I'm just saying our fans our more loyal considering we have the worst history out of every NFL team.

That fact is, Patriots lost, and everybody's happy. That's all that matters.

Now, let's move on to the topic of how many of us were fucked on weekly picks because of this game. Killah's group standings look hilarious.

*Edit*

Actually, what I really want to talk about is how people everywhere are making Smith look like a god right now. Base stat line is good, but he only completed two deep passes. Checkdowns as always. Could not work in pressure half the time. Those sacks on him were real bad. Or that fake dump off to Hunt, that was awful. It was more of the Patriots defense. No picks. And what the fuck were they doing having Marsh covering that TD pass?

Last edited:
Actually, what I really want to talk about is how people everywhere are making Smith look like a god right now. Base stat line is good, but he only completed two deep passes. Checkdowns as always. Could not work in pressure half the time. Those sacks on him were real bad. Or that fake dump off to Hunt, that was awful. It was more of the Patriots defense. No picks. And what the fuck were they doing having Marsh covering that TD pass?
Alex Smith is on pace for 64 TDs and 0 INTs this year so yeah he p much is a god

Pats lost to the Bills 31-0 in the opener in 2003... and then went onto win their second Super Bowl with a 14-2 record. This isn't any worse than that start to the season lol.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes I know about the fake crowd noise. I'm just saying our fans our more loyal considering we have the worst history out of every NFL team.
Lol pretty sure the buccaneers and jets have a worse history than y'all do. But to be fair to you guys in that picture, Steelers fans travel notoriously well so many of their opponents' home games will look like that. I remember watching the Steelers play in Washington a few years back and even the announcers said it looked more like Pittsburgh.

Lol pretty sure the buccaneers and jets have a worse history than y'all do. But to be fair to you guys in that picture, Steelers fans travel notoriously well so many of their opponents' home games will look like that. I remember watching the Steelers play in Washington a few years back and even the announcers said it looked more like Pittsburgh.
Both of those have rings, and the buccaneers had one of the greatest defenses of all time

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Both of those have rings, and the buccaneers had one of the greatest defenses of all time
For one year. Having one ring to go along with basically 40-50 years of shite doesn't make their fans feel better. The falcon haven't been fantastic but they've been overall better than both of those franchises. They've also consistently been better than the Bengals. Everyone knows they won that super bowl for real so you guys can be happy about that!

For one year. Having one ring to go along with basically 40-50 years of shite doesn't make their fans feel better. The falcon haven't been fantastic but they've been overall better than both of those franchises. They've also consistently been better than the Bengals. Everyone knows they won that super bowl for real so you guys can be happy about that!
Life of a Falcons fan is a life of suffering

I wouldn't expect Steelers or Pats fans to understand

/hugs Bills and Vikings fans

While the falconS have been bad since their beginning, that isn't as long a span as the lions. We have litterally been bad for longer than the falcons have existed. We are the only nfc team to never play in a super bowl. 50 years of futility until we got 'thousand mile stare' JIM CALDWELL.

WE DIDN'T HAVE CONSECUTIVE WINNING SEASONS UNTIL 2008

WE WERE FOUNDED IN 1966

edit: I would like if we were a good franchise, but I want you to know what kind of disappointment our franchise was until last decade. Also I wasn't alive in 1966 but they had the best jerseys in the league yet kept losing. Sad!

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
WE DIDN'T HAVE CONSECUTIVE WINNING SEASONS UNTIL 2008

WE WERE FOUNDED IN 1966

edit: I would like if we were a good franchise, but I want you to know what kind of disappointment our franchise was until last decade. Also I wasn't alive in 1966 but they had the best jerseys in the league yet kept losing. Sad!
Pittsburgh was complete ass from 1933 to 1972, almost 40 years before they became good. Good things come to those who wait. All it takes is a spark.

Edit: fear not! The falcons have only the third worst win % in NFL history! They are better than the buccaneers and cardinals, only .001 behind the jaguars, and .003 behind the saints!

Last edited:
Pittsburgh was complete ass from 1933 to 1972, almost 40 years before they became good. Good things come to those who wait. All it takes is a spark.

Edit: fear not! The falcons have only the third worst win % in NFL history! They are better than the buccaneers and cardinals, only .001 behind the jaguars, and .003 behind the saints!
speaking of pittsburgh...

it took a while for me to learn this

upload_2017-9-9_22-33-6.png

steelers logo based on an actual steel company

Haha suck it atlanta you're slightly more inept historically than us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)