Walrus do u like older music von (A Walrus) - Won by Morgan

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
7th
5.5 Points
theangryscientist

Sazh's Theme

I was excited when tas said he'd submit FF13 music, but sadly, this is not My Hands. Oh well. From what I remember, it's kind of around the middle of what that soundtrack has to offer. There are better songs, but more mediocre songs too.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
6th
6 Points
Rodan

Higher - Creed

I wish I could say I liked NOTHING shitty as a kid. But I only liked very few shitty things. Before I discovered real music, this was what I thought I liked the most. I never went out of my way for it or anything, and quickly forgot this kind of music. But I have to give it some recognition points, given the category.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
4th
7.5 Points
Former Hope

Baba Yetu - Christopher Tin

A submission from a person who doesn't know much music, so used a song he likes from a video game he doesn't. Which, being the Civ series, is probably the worst taste displayed in this category so far. But the song is good. I'd have rather seen it debut in the Religion category, though.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
30th
0.5 Points
Agape

It'll be OK

Nobody subbed anything from a musical... and neither did Agape. This is MLP fanfiction. It would have done pretty well in the worst songs category. Anyway this is a fucking nightmare. It's hard to believe anything could be this bad unintentionally, but again, fanfiction. I'm not gonna sit here and analyze all the ways this is shitty but it involves incest for starters.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
28th
1.4 Points
SketchUp

The Murder Mystery - The Velvet Underground

When I said I'd be paying close attention to the lyrics, someone took that as a challenge. So I poured into countless internet theories about what this song is about until I found the writers saying it was nonsense. So there you go. And even though it sounds good sometimes, who would ever casually listen to this? The two person singing effect is usually performed by one person singing very slow and stilted, and it sounds terrible.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
26th
2.7 Points
theangryscientist

Ringabel's Theme - Revo

These two songs didn't really lose points due to not being in English. They just aren't very good in their own right. This one is just like, I love this girl, I love this specific girl, here are her characteristics. The thing is, I've played Bravely Default and I have no idea what the fuck this song is talking about. And while I sometimes like this kind of Japanese music, the repetetive nature of the song from the game does it no favors.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
23rd
3.6 Points
Da Letter El

Dinosaur Laser Fight - NSP

DLE could have subbed a bunch of different songs from Ninja Sex Party, so he could have subbed Three Minutes of Ecstasy or Ultimate Sandwich, but he subbed one of their worst songs from when they were still good. This is just... a whimsical description of things? I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)