Walrus do u like older music von (A Walrus) - Won by Morgan

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
3rd
9.1 Points
Jellicent

Common People - Pulp

Here's a good rule of thumb: if the meaning of your chorus changes multiple times over the course of your song, it's probably a really good story song. This is really slick sounding too. It's exactly what I wanted to be introduced to from this category.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
2nd
9.6 Points
Eagle4

Story 2 - clipping.

Holy fuck. How can a song be so fascinating and intense in only two minutes? This has the opposite problem to other songs in this category. It's hard to judge something that is only two minutes purely as a song instead of as a story. This never takes the time to breath, but it feels like it shouldn't. Great submission. Guess you don't need to send rap anymore?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
30th
2 Points
Martin

Barbie Girl - Aqua

This is the most annoying song in the world when you're 10. But when you grow up and realize it actually has something clever to say about the objectification of women in our society, you don't mind admitting that it's fairly catchy. It's not a great song or anything. The vocals are bad in a way that I can only hope is intentional. But I kept returning to this just because I liked listening to it.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
29th
2.1 Points
IcarusShadow

Dum Surfer - King Krule

I thought Icarus would do well in this cat, because he interrupts every gathering we have with weird songs just to annoy us. The thing is, I'm almost never the target of this annoyance. So this is some pretty interesting outsider music. I like it.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
24th
3 Points
icecoolblue

STFU - Pink Guy

I mean, I thought we both kind of liked this guy sometimes. Also, it's pretty intentional, which I frown on. Maybe this was just for the laughs, but this was the guy who showed me all my worst music, so I'd have expected him to conform better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)