NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
There's no guarantee village has a hooker considering how shit the roles we've seen so far are (vanilla miller, limited vote doubler, martyr). Why would we ever lynch the dude claiming joat with a guilty inspect? You lynch the guilty inspect and watch things fly.
in the world where one person says "hi i inspected haruno, he's mafia" and you say "no u" there is always at least 1 mafia in that world, correct?

why do you default to the inspected over the inspector when the inspector basically refused to claim a role until he pretty much had to, has a role that's less likely town, and is actively trying to misrepresent arguments

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
in the world where one person says "hi i inspected haruno, he's mafia" and you say "no u" there is always at least 1 mafia in that world, correct?

why do you default to the inspected over the inspector when the inspector basically refused to claim a role until he pretty much had to, has a role that's less likely town, and is actively trying to misrepresent arguments
The thing in shub's favor is the stupid "any claim of a result that results in a guilty counting as a claim" not being cleared up until after shub made his claim and asked for clarification from US since we were at 4 before and if he is town then it makes sense why he didn't claim since he didn't realize claiming u as guilty automatically forced a hard claim. Worst comes to worst it's a 1:1 which is acceptable at this point. If this is tvt fuck u both.

Da Letter El

if i may also establish:

what kind of fucked up theme do you live in DLE where Siam is in WWI but America isn't?
There are literally 0 worlds in which Sam approves a game without good false claim countries and 0 worlds in which Sam doesn't giggle like a schoolgirl at the chance to make me a hooker of questionable sexuality.

"In what kind of fucked up mafia game is there a village JOAT and not a village hooker"

Da Letter El

The thing in shub's favor is the stupid "any claim of a result that results in a guilty counting as a claim" not being cleared up until after shub made his claim and asked for clarification from US since we were at 4 before and if he is town then it makes sense why he didn't claim since he didn't realize claiming u as guilty automatically forced a hard claim. Worst comes to worst it's a 1:1 which is acceptable at this point. If this is tvt fuck u both.
bullshit it baits an inspect claim and forces a 1 for 1 with one of the better players in the game

yeah man, you really are one of the better players in the game, which is why i wanted you to be cleared. the only problem is 1) you just confirmed mafia have fake claims [dammit], which now also includes role claims 2) village hooker is NOT a guarantee, esp considering it's one of the actions under my belt. 3) this is Summer!UncleSam who gives as many shits as twin had posts in this game. he approved a setup that had a Claim Limit, and easily google-able flavor claims

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
There are literally 0 worlds in which Sam approves a game without good false claim countries and 0 worlds in which Sam doesn't giggle like a schoolgirl at the chance to make me a hooker of questionable sexuality.

"In what kind of fucked up mafia game is there a village JOAT and not a village hooker"
isn't this the game with missed deadlines, incorrect deadlines, among other stupid shit? having bad fake claims as mafia doesn't seem too farfetch'd considering what we've already seen rofl.

bullshit it baits an inspect claim and forces a 1 for 1 with one of the better players in the game
how does it bait an inspect claim unless that inspect specifically hit shub/u? ?____?.

Da Letter El

isn't this the game with missed deadlines, incorrect deadlines, among other stupid shit? having bad fake claims as mafia doesn't seem too farfetch'd considering what we've already seen rofl.

how does it bait an inspect claim unless that inspect specifically hit shub/u? ?____?.
Because he floats "ha ha i'm totally the village info role" without actually claiming how, which encourages a counter-claim from an actual inspection role that shub can either sidestep by claiming a different info role, or just benefit off knowing what info role that person is.

Da Letter El

ps more people besides shub and i really need to be posting because our posting is gonna basically revolve around "you're mafia" "nuh uh you are" and the posts of people outside the 1v1 are way more important for later on interactions since we're both dead men walking at this point and there's basically a guaranteed guilty among us barring bastard roles

mm never made the "ha ha i'm totaly the village info role" post u claim, simply pointed out you were scum. tried my best to lead a wagon w/o counting it against claims, but either i'm not good at that or other people aren't good at reading into it.

agree tho on other people weighing in, i think of all the posts in this thread, ~50% are you and me? so when you die today, and i die tonight, our activity drops by at least half, probably more bc we brought discussion to the table.

if we could possibly maybe get activity checks? idk i know the night DL and yesterday's DL got mucked up for Assorted Reasons, so actual Activity is an odd concept.

my final point: i've got a job interview today 9/19, and afterwards i'm toasting my friend shipping off to boot camp. expect exactly 0 presence from me past 1:40 PM EST. please direct fucking EVERYTHING you could think of at me before then, since i'm p sure DL will pass while i'm out

Da Letter El

No one posts "DLE is scum" that way without implying they've got implicating information, and no one is dumb enough to think posting that way wouldnt get people thinking an info claim was being made.

it's 2 am. this time yesterday i was submitting 10 versions of Darude "Samdstorm" to texas's walrus. i don't need someone to put me up to stupidity.

just to clarify: i am actually JOAT, and actually the US. but nowhere else wants my 2 am blathering so i'm posting shit here instead

On the whole, Shubaka's claim does seem to fit in pretty nicely with the rest of the flipped roles in terms of powers (in a sort of ironic twist DLE is actually claiming what I would consider the strongest role shown thus far). In addition, Shubaka's reasoning for this past few pages have been decent and more importantly, sort of genuine while yours seem based on host logic and other stretches that would justify actions and other diversions from the topic of lynching you. However briefly rereading, you do make the claim early on that role names are tied to actions and back it up with Siam = hooker logic which would indicate to me that this was something you had in your head from the start.

On the whole, I do have a town lean/read on shubaka atm and so in the tvs of DLE/Shubaka, I would be inclined to lynch DLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)