Other Smogon Election (Signups)

Introduction

Welcome to the Smogon election! In this game, you will be assigned to 1 of 2 teams (Green Team and Purple Team). Each team has to come up with a team platform (Smogon related), a slogan, and a leader that will represent the team and try to get their leader elected to the position of President of Smogon. After signups, there are two stages: Primary, and General Election.

Sign-Up Stage

People sign-up. Sign-ups will last for 3 days.

Primary Stage

This stage starts after people are assigned to teams. During this stage, you talk about what your party platform, slogan, and leader should be. There is a convention thread for both of the parties if they would like to talk about issues publicly. At the end of the primary stage, the parties vote on who their leader should be. This stage is 1 week long.

Primary voting will last for 2 days. People can only vote for a person in their party.

General Campaign Stage

In this stage, the leader of each party campaigns to try and get elected to President of Smogon. There will be a separate thread for this campaign. This stage lasts 1 week. After the end of the week, general election voting starts.

General election voting will last for 3 days. Anyone who has more than 25 posts on Smogon or is in a party can vote in this stage.

Voting is done through PM. The title of your PM to DTC should be the candidate you are voting for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signup here by posting "IN". Signups will last for 3 days.

Last edited:

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
in. whoever gets up w me is sure to lose

my first act as president will be to institute extreme vetting of viability ranking threads

no one steal my ideas.

In, and i vow to, on whichever team i end up on, apply my knowledge of the godly meta known as CAP to make a new, greater smogon, starting with banning shitposts in vr because its sickening how some people still want duggy ranked and stuff.(i was top 5 in CAP but i still suck at life) p.s. fite me Colonel M

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)