Social The Smogon Photo Album

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I took it upon myself to visit the eclipse this week. Me and a whole bunch of people journeyed to the path of totality up in Tennessee to see the sun's corona with our own eyes. My phone completely failed at getting a real picture of the eclipse but it was amazingly surreal to see in person.

4 hours of sleep isn't good for you

Standard sunglasses pic

Yeah, that's what the blackout looks like on a cheap phone camera. Not that impressive :pirate:

Also I saw user: bloo on the drive back!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I've been exploring a lot this year. Here is to hoping i dont have a harder time exploring the new and updated smogon than i did mountains. But i do like a challenge and i only have a month of planned return time anyway.

Should i leave on time though, here is to hoping it takes a little less than YEARS to return this time

On March 14th, 2017, I traveled to Brno to meet Mael and Bedschibaer and see a show by a little band called Swans. This life-changing event singlehandedly launched me from a casual fan of a few things they'd done into a raving, ranting obssessive who was happiest when buried in their massive, massive catalog. I absorbed everything I could get from this incredible collective. I was so addicted, I forced my band to play The Glowing Man (starts 3:17, or 13:36). So, on October 27th, 2017, I traveled from Prague to Berlin solely to see them again. In the sea of horrible shit that's been going on for me lately, this concert was the one thing I was really, truly looking forward to, and it was even better than I hoped. Afterwards, I once more met my hero, Michael Gira.

I typed this while wearing the signed Glowing Man tshirt I got. I don't think I'll ever take it off, or take the ticket I bought from some lady out of my wallet. God bless Swans. They're all absolutely phenomenal but Christopher Pravdica especially is goddamn amazing. Hail Gira.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)