New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Req'ing name change to NuclearBlizzard, as I just got a name change on PS! and I'm pretty sure it's not taken?

I also don't like this name anymore. It got weird now.

Rejected - Read the first post need 100+ posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i'd like to change my name to Vert

i have been using this name in discord for a while. i would like to change it as an exception under:
  • there is a SMALL chance for an exception to made if you seriously want a second name or regret an old change, etc. but it will be permanent and under no circumstances will it ever be changed again. ever.
you can say that this is an abbreviated form of my current name anyways.

thank you in advance.

Rejected - you've had a previous name change and a revert and it doesn't seem like a real need. The rule does say there is a small chance you'll get it even if you request it as an exception.

Reactions: BM
I would like to change my name to Shadow Assault. Its the name of the ultimate from my favorite champion in league, i've also been going by that name on showdown.

Done - Nexus

After some contemplation and various opinions from others, I would like to revert my name back to Flamestar. ItsYaBoi1337 just makes me look like a memer or some shit, and the only real reason I used it was to match, and I don't use that account as much as I used to.

Thanks in advance

Done - Nexus (good move on your part)

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Hi,
Requesting name change from darksylvion to geerat. I have had that nick for about 2 years now on PS. And different names on PS and smogon is really inconvenient to say the least.
Thanks in advance :)

Rejected - Name's taken already by another account, sorry.

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
I'm hoping I can get the dot removed from my name so that it simply becomes "Chloe". I haven't posted up until now for a few reasons, but mainly because the account does exist, and it was created in January 2016; however, it was a spam account that was banned almost instantly. When I requested my previous name change (from Zangooser to Chloe), Magnemite unbanned the aforementioned spam account and told me I had to wait until 2021 (the old requirement) before I could request it. This was never really explained to me, but I've since contacted multiple senior staff about the issue, and they were fine with it as long as I posted in this thread like anyone else. Hopefully this is ok ;w;

Done - Nexus

hey could I have the name "Hira isn't ok"

i want it to match with pokemon showdown name

thanks!

Rejected - Read the first post, must have 100+posts.

daunt vs

Of Course You Won't
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd like to change my name to 'Daunt VS' cause it's my name in PS and discord and it's how ppl name me.

Rejected - Read the first post, must have 100+posts.

Since I can't go back to my old name (Zeno;) 'cause it is taken, can I change my name into Zenobu instead? I own the alt on PS! and I know it's permanent.
Also, can you change my birth year to 1999? Must've missclicked, thanks in advance.

Done - Nexus

twinkay

la bella vita
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
May I have my ct removed and profile unlocked, got my name changed in June. Thanks!

Done - Nexus

A few years ago I made two accounts, Wally The Trainer and Wally The Kid and I have no activity on either. I was not aware that I could not have multiple Smogon accounts at the time. If possible I would please like those two accounts to be deleted. Thanks in advance.

Done - Nexus

vesper

d u k e v e s p e r
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for requesting prematurely before, but I believe I now fit all the criteria for the name "vesper"

The owner of this alt has been inactive for nearly 5 years with only 1 post in CAP.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/vesper.154546/

vesper is what I'm always referred to as and what I use on discord.

I also might as well ask to change my birthday to the appropriate year at 2000

Done - Nexus

fanyfan

i once put 42 mcdonalds chicken nuggets in my anus
Can I please have my name changed to "Fanyfan"? No quotation marks please. That's been my main alt on ps for a number of months, and I've come to realize that Fanyfan is a much superior name to Fannyfan. I'd just really appreciate it. I can provide proof I own the ps account in need be. Thanks in advance!

Done - Nexus

LordST

Dormi Bene Duce
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
requesting removal of my ct and profile lock

Done - Nexus

Reactions: TJ

Aaronboyer

Something Worth Fighting For
is a Contributor to Smogon
It's been about 1 and 1/2 months since I initially requested for a Name Change and I would appreciate it greatly if I could have my account unlocked so I could change my avatar, as well as have my CT removed. Thanks in Advance! n_n

Done - Nexus

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'd like to change my name to vivalospride, its my PS name, It's been my name when it comes to video games since I was really little, but the thing is I made a new account because I didn't know this thread was a thing, I don't know how to delete it or if its even possible to delete it. Also, please change my birth date to August 21, 2000, I was like 13 when I made this account and didn't know if there was like an age limit or anything so I made it August 21, 1970 lmao. Ty in advance for any help thats provided.

Rejected - Read the first post you need 100+ posts to request a name change. Changed your birthday though.

I would like to change my name to branflakes
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/branflakes.114624/
Last used in 2012 and has 2 posts.

OR

I would really like if my name could be changed to bran but....
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/bran.17309/
Last used in 2010 and has 1,086 posts.

I'd much prefer bran, but obviously it doesn't meet one of the requirements because the person has so many posts. It's still my first choice if you guys are ok with it. Thank you.

Done - Nexus (Sorry bran has too many posts, but branflakes is better than some of the other names I've seen here if it makes you feel any better)

I would like to let you know that I forgot my password to my Smogon account "xXDuongDannyXx" (http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/xxduongdannyxx.271579/), and due to someone changing the password (to the email) without me noticing, I can't get my password back. My resort to this was to create a new account, named "Hynes". While I was creating this account, I didn't know creating a second account was banned. Another reason why I recently came back to Smogon without ever checking my account was for a recent event that I needed a Smogon account for. Sorry for this inconvenience. Would this be allowed? If so, please delete "xXDuongDannyXx". If not, tell me what I can do to gain consent.

Last edited:
Could my lock be removed, its been over 3 months now i believe

Done - Nexus

Fardin

Tournament Banned
Current Name - Fardin

Requested name - Isotonex

Reasoning - Main reason is that "fardin" is already taken by a dead account on ps, so i had to add some random letters to it and etc., which just looks pretty bad. Isotonex just appeals much better to me, and i dont really wanna be known as "fardin" anymore..it sounds quite random and bad. the account isnt taken on Smogon btw

Thank you.

Done - Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)