Tournament MAMP's Multi-Meta Mashup Minitour - Won by Quantum Tesseract!

SaturnZelda

formerly TylerWithNumbers
Chloe informed me that MnM AG was already taken, so I’m saying Full Potential without the Item Clause.

Last edited:
Reactions: nv

MAMP

MAMP!
In
BH all damaging moves with 100 accuracy are banned
rejecting this bc its really stupid, please pick something else

edit: same goes for this
:thinking:

bh suicide cup
when choosing a meta, please consider whether the meta will actually be fun in practice for a range of people. a lot of people have already submitted metas that sound cool on paper but will likely be pretty dumb to actually play, or that are only appealing to a very small range of people and will be very hard for people without experience to play. i'm not going to retroactively disallow anything, but i'm gonna be a bit more strict with this going forward. thanks yall

Last edited:

Tol

Retirement house
In
Any form of 1v1 or Balhack that anyone wants to play
My personal pick would be Dual Weilding 1v1

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
stabmons but everything is allowed except for anything that can get a normal type move and also all silvally formes are banned

In

Balanced Hackmons Triples with P-Don. Damaging Spread moves, Perish Song and Chansey banned.

edit; after feedback,
Balanced Hackmons Doubles with P-Don. Damaging Spread moves, Perish Song and Chansey banned. Evasion Clause lifted.

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
stabmons but everything is allowed except for anything that can get a normal type move and also all silvally formes are banned
upload_2017-10-4_13-34-4.png
i think you mean banning normal types but iirc someone already asked for normal clause sooo... unless you mean just banning all normal types think you should switch the meta

sin(pi)

lucky n bad
i think you mean banning normal types but iirc someone already asked for normal clause sooo... unless you mean just banning all normal types think you should switch the meta
pretty sure he means that anything which gains a new Normal-type move is banned (eg Eeveelutions)

not in btw but someone should suggest Triples Shedinja Metronome Cup imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)