Status
Not open for further replies.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Is it just me or did my dude cam seem fuckin high as shit in that interview
Dudes frosty out his mind on them prescribed pain relief opiates

And Nick folk can suck a thousand fat dicks. What a fucking loser for real. Missing the chip shot FG? Should have kept agauyo I gueas

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
HEY IM BACK

Also for the record if the pattern holds true the jags are gonna destroy Pitt this week and then go home and get smashed by the Rams. Jets loss was bs on so many levels though how many times did they shoot themselves in the foot? The Jets two TDS were 65+ yd runs one being a poor awareness play, the jags had the gw TD called back because of a hold that didn't matter, and Lee dropped a pass that would've put the jags in FG range during OT. Eh, I guess it wasn't really bs as it was the type of game that just makes you have to ask what the fuck did I just watch.

Sorry for being gone so long army basic training was pretty brutal

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I almost want to die after watching that game. This should have been a true showcase for Jameis Winston and the Bucs in general. All the pieces were in place for us to win or at least have a strong showing, and we lost. Now if it were at least a well-played game I wouldn't be mad, Jameis Winston feels like such a bullshitter of a QB. He misses so many key passes and will at times give up entire drives. Cool to see that he keeps attempting these 4th quarter comebacks but he shouldn't even have to do that. You should have seen some of the spirals he was throwing. It looked like he was throwing live fish down the field. His lack of awareness is awful. He has so many open situations to work with and he hesitates too much. I didn't get to hear most of the commentary but I imagine Romo was putting him on blast for sure. It's especially frustrating because of how good our receiver core is.

I don't even wanna talk about noodle leg Nick Folk, so I'll just say that I was pleasantly surprised by Doug Martin's performance and I hope we get to see more high-caliber play from him moving forward.

Thursday games are crap shoots on whether one or neither team shows up and should not be used to seriously evaluate a team

Sadly both the Bucs and Patriots will be fine going forward

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It looked like he was throwing live fish down the field
I legit cracked up way more than I should have when I read this

Pretzels true, but it was on the road and in September. Pittsburgh pretty clearly has most of their letdowns on the road.

Not that it's not possible for them to here as well, but it's too soon after the first one. They will probably drop their next easy one sometime around week 10

Man there are a lot of people that (wrongly) think the Patriots should have paid chandler Jones and "lost" the trade with the cardinals....

Also Mike Pence is an idiot

Last edited:

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Last year before the season Belichick traded away their best Dlineman for Johnathan Cooper who never played a game and a Second round pick that was traded for a 3rd and a 4th where they selected Joe Thuney and Malcolm Mitchell.

He also used last year to trade one of the best Linebacker talents in the league for a compensatory 3rd pick. Yes he eventually gave that pick away + the 32nd pick to get Brandin Cooks but Jame Collins was worth significantly more than the Browns 3rd compensatory pick. Jamie Collins for Cooks flat is about an even trade. Giving up a first round pick on top of Collins is just straight bad.

Bill vastly undervalues defensive athletucism and he's finally managed to trade away nearly every major athlete on our defense. All we have left is DMac and Hightower. Das it. And it fukin shows. This defense is STANKY.

Also I don't know what prompted calling Mike Pence an idiot but I'm sure that part is 100% accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)