Smogon Snake Draft I - Phase 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
after 11 days trying to complete my match vs ricardo and njnp without success, im finally gonna post act,
i contacted both the same day i got subbed in saying that due to work and irl stuff i could only play in the weekends but i needed some time to get my shit together, i got some irl things to do too. i offered njnp to play at the same day and same time he scheduled with star but he refused, excusing himself to do irl stuff, after that he gave me 2 ass times between the week which i obviously couldnt accept since i already stated that im pretty busy with work so i asked him if he could play today at 7pm -3 which he didnt confirm he could but also didn't refuse, 20 mins or so before the time he just jhoned me again for some family stuff and at this point im honestly pissed because this is just what i didnt want to happen, i cannot just cancel my irl plans to play whenever he wants, thats ridiculous.
as for ricardo, he doesnt even answer my pms, he shows activity on the forums til yesterday i believe, liking posts of this thread ect but theres my msg on his wall still waiting for an answer at 2 days to the deadline
i cannot wait sit til 5 mins before deadline to when they decide to play.

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
after 11 days trying to complete my match vs ricardo and njnp without success, im finally gonna post act,
i contacted both the same day i got subbed in saying that due to work and irl stuff i could only play in the weekends but i needed some time to get my shit together, i got some irl things to do too. i offered njnp to play at the same day and same time he scheduled with star but he refused, excusing himself to do irl stuff, after that he gave me 2 ass times between the week which i obviously couldnt accept since i already stated that im pretty busy with work so i asked him if he could play today at 7pm -3 which he didnt confirm he could but also didn't refuse, 20 mins or so before the time he just jhoned me again for some family stuff and at this point im honestly pissed because this is just what i didnt want to happen, i cannot just cancel my irl plans to play whenever he wants, thats ridiculous.
as for ricardo, he doesnt even answer my pms, he shows activity on the forums til yesterday i believe, liking posts of this thread ect but theres my msg on his wall still waiting for an answer at 2 days to the deadline
i cannot wait sit til 5 mins before deadline to when they decide to play.
Well, i tried to schedule for friday because i was not sure of my weekend schedule because my days off have been rotating due to my job entering in christmas period so the days off have been constantly changed and i would only be sure of my free time during the weekend today which is a fuck up on my end and i admit that i should've told you that.
But don't tell me you can't play on weekend when you told me you could both on saturday and sunday lol. I say we attempt re scheduling, since i'm fully aware of my time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)