Tournament Seeded SM RU Tour - Signups (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OP stolen from Eternally

Standard rules apply:
  • This will be a single elimination, best of 3 tournament.
  • All games will be played in the current SM RU metagame, following all standard clauses.
  • Standard tournament rules apply.
  • If any bans or tier shifts occur they will take place during the next round.
Ok so, now onto what a Seeded Tour is:

Everyone who wishes to join the tour will post in this thread, and from there a ranking team of me, col49, Ajna, Chill Shadow, and atomicllamas will rank the players based on the information we have of them. With five of us ranking we've tried to eliminate bias as much as possible, and have a diverse set of opinions.

In this thread you can either just simply post "in" if you feel that we know about your accomplishments in ru tours / other things we should know, but if you feel we don't really have too much information on you post some accomplishments and other things that you feel could come in handy for us when we get around to ranking the players.

Also if you are a newer player don't feel like you shouldn't sign up, as we will rank you with other players of your calibur and you will have a chance to make a name for yourself as you will be playing some of the better and well known RU players right from the start.
DO NOT PM ANY OF US ASKING TO RANK YOU HIGHER / COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR RANK, THIS WILL RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE TOUR

If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you.

Signups will stay til like 5th or whenever we have enough players

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)