SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could only get it from gen 3 event though, which means now you can have a legal gen 7 Linoone with espeed in game
If we want to be technical Japan also got an Extremespeed Linoone Cherish ball event in Gen VI, with the move being relearnable if it is forgotten. This just makes it so You no longer need an event to get it. Let's be honest, without Extremespeed Linoone is pretty useless, and now it is compatible with Linoone's Egg Moves(not that it had any must-have's in that area before now anyways)

I compiled a list of new Pokemon locations from this:

Ekans: Route 2
Seel: Surf in Seaward Cave
Mime Jr.: Hau'oli City
Smoochum: Seaward Cave
Furfrou: Hau'oli City
Dunsparce: Route 2
Remoraid: Fish in Melemele Sea
Mantyke: Surf in Melemele Sea
Mawile: Ten Carat Hill
Clamperl: Fish in Melemele Sea
Buneary: Route 1
Zorua: Trainer's School
Flabebe: Melemele Meadow
Inkay: Route 1 (South part)
Hawlucha: Route 3
Noibat: Verdant Cavern

Hoothoot: Lush Jungle
Natu: Memorial Hill
Mareep: Paniola Ranch
Larvitar: Diglett's Tunnel
Kecleon: "Dividing Peak Tunnel" (level 17-20, new area I assume is in Akala based on level)
Basculin: Fish in Brooklet Hill
Larvesta: Lush Jungle (Strength Cave only)

Pineco: Route 10
Manectric: Route 12
Baltoy: SOS from Krokorok in Haina Desert (maybe Dugtrio too? not sure how to read SOS table exactly)
Shuppet: Thrifty Megamart
Scraggy: Route 15
Minccino: Malie City (Outer Cape)
Frillish: Surf in Route 14
Elgyem: Mount Hokulani
Bisharp: Route 17 (seems to be encountered as a Bisharp despite being far under its evo level of 52)

Lickitung: Poni Gauntlet
Aipom: Poni Plains
Heracross: Poni Groves
Corphish: Fish in Vast Poni Canyon
Tropius: Exeggutor Island
Mienfoo: Vast Poni Canyon
Druddigon: Resolution Cave
Pyroar: Poni Plains
Dragalge: Ancient Poni Path

Omanyte/Kabuto/Lileep/Anorith/Tyrunt/Amaura are likely available in Konikoni City. Golurk is nowhere to be seen - might be a version exclusive? No sight of Houndour line either but we knew that was a version exclusive.
The Alolan Pokedex shows Clawitzer, but it doesn’t show anywhere on the charts. Is it exclusive to Ultra Sun?

Anybody know?
From the video game itself.
"And look at you! That [VAR PKNAME(0000)] youve got with you... That tells me you like to delve into history and think about how things come to be. Ive got a set of Poke Balls to give to a Trainer like you! You received a set of Poke Balls that have been crafted from Apricorns! Go on, and catch your favorite Pokemon in the balls you like best!"

Last edited:
Real talk now tho guys; where was Drampa during my childhood?

Drampa: If a child it has made friends with is bullied, Drampa will find the bully’s house and burn it to the ground.

Literally my 2nd favorite pokemon now.
I guess that's why I don't really like Drampa. I feel betrayed, there was no Drampa nearby :(

Sounds like they're a one-time gift again. That's disappointing.
I know right?I wanted to buy apricorn balls,at least we can buy beast balls now.
"this is the ultimate in scientific progress made manifest! We call it the Beast Ball! Because its you, ill sell them to you for a low, low $1,000 apiece. How many would you like? 1 10 None"

Does anyone know if the Rockruff w/ Own Tempo (Dusk-Lycanroc) can be bred? Egg Move list states Rockruff [1] can learn Egg Moves, but I'm not sure if its just placeholder data.

These moves are actually the three Pledge moves; they switched places in the code starting in SM and it doesn't look like Kazo updated his script yet.
Kazo/KazoWAR updated his moves list with the three Pledge moves instead in: https://pastebin.com/raw/QAx7wUfX
Source: this tweet
Please update the first post with it and remove https://pastebin.com/raw/yy8wTD0G as it replaces it.

P.S. : Anyone knows what happened to ΩDonut ? He was very active during the last leak season but it seems like he closed his Twitter account recently.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Rockruff w/ Own Tempo (Dusk-Lycanroc) can be bred? Egg Move list states Rockruff [1] can learn Egg Moves, but I'm not sure if its just placeholder data.
Yes, it can. Unlike Ash-Greninja, Eternal Flower Floette, and the Cosplay Pikachu, the Event Rockruff/Lycanroc has an Egg Group other than Undiscovered (Field), so it can definitely be bred. We don't know if Own Tempo can be passed down, though (it probably can, but testing will be required).

There's a couple of new notes in the Malie Library. Here's a pretty interesting one:

Some Myriad Z-Move Notes
The vigor and strenght of the Trainer combine with their Pokemon, as they bring everything out of one another in a move. Thus came the Z of Zenith.

Zenith - the time at which something is most powerful or successful
The Z stands for fully-powered. Pretty cool trivia I didn't know about.

There's a couple of new notes in the Malie Library. Here's a pretty interesting one:

Some Myriad Z-Move Notes
The vigor and strenght of the Trainer combine with their Pokemon, as they bring everything out of one another in a move. Thus came the Z of Zenith.

The Z stands for fully-powered. Pretty cool trivia I didn't know about.
Huh, interesting how they made that work. You see, in Japanese the Z stands for "Zenryoku", which means "with full force" or "with all of one's power", so it's cool that they were still able to get the name to work in English by substituting in Zenith.

Also, on the Dex Entry front:

Palossand: Each of its grains of sand has its own will. Palossand eats small Pokémon and siphons away their vital essence while they’re still alive.

It's good to know that Palossand is still indiscriminately murdering the innocent.

How much do we know from Ultra Wormholes? Is the selection entirely random? Can you get legendaries/UBs more than once?

How much do we know from Ultra Wormholes? Is the selection entirely random? Can you get legendaries/UBs more than once?
someone who watched a person stream the game said, when you go through a portal which one you get is random, infinite ub's, not sure about legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)