SPOILERS! Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Datamine Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the dex count in us/um? im prepping it in advance. i think i have almost everything but wanna double check and make sure im not missing anything based on number count
559 pokemon are available in USUM, counting the electrode, not counting mythicals. SM has a few exclusive island scan pokemon which bumps the count up to 616.
Breakdown is like...
400 alola dex pokemon
82 island scan pokemon (2 less than SM because Rotom is on Poni Island)
36 other legendaries
39 normal pokemon from the wormholes
Voltorb/Electrode

57 island scan pokemon from SM

e: Do you ever really sit back and realize how many pokemon are in this series. It's kind of ridiculous.

559 pokemon are available in USUM, counting the electrode, not counting mythicals. SM has a few exclusive island scan pokemon which bumps the count up to 616.
Breakdown is like...
400 alola dex pokemon
82 island scan pokemon (2 less than SM because Rotom is on Poni Island)
36 other legendaries
39 normal pokemon from the wormholes
Voltorb/Electrode

57 island scan pokemon from SM

e: Do you ever really sit back and realize how many pokemon are in this series. It's kind of ridiculous.
619 if you count Ash-Greninja from the SM demo and Margera from the QR code

So that would leave 181 regular + 18 Mythical Pokémon left out from all of the Gen7 games. (+ Margera and Floette special forms)(Without events or transfers)

619 if you count Ash-Greninja from the SM demo and Margera from the QR code

So that would leave 181 regular + 18 Mythical Pokémon left out from all of the Gen7 games. (+ Margera and Floette special forms)(Without events or transfers)
How did you get the 181 pokemon? There's 807 total, subtracting the 19 mythicals leaves us with 788. 788-616=172
Also I excluded all mythicals from the calcs because those are just kind of a pain beyond Magearna.

The thing I find most surprising about the breakdown of who is left (which I don't have on hand) is that we have msot of the gen 1 & 2 pokemon when compared with gen 3 (including camerupt for literally no reason), 4 and especially 5 pokemon. I figured the VC titles would encourage the opposite: very few 1/2 pokemon (that weren't already there, of course), lots of gen 4, 5 pokemon. We also have all but like...5 lines of Gen 6, but gen 6 has the fewest pokemon so that's not really surprising.

Are the Battle Tree/Battle Agademy Teams leaked?
We already have the updated spreadsheet for Tree and Royale.

Royale is identical, Tree has some minor updates to occasional errors (like, Lurantis actually having the Heat Rock instead of Smoot Rock, and Incineroar23 actually having a fire move to use the Firium Z with)

Royale is identical, Tree has some minor updates to occasional errors (like, Lurantis actually having the Heat Rock instead of Smoot Rock, and Incineroar23 actually having a fire move to use the Firium Z with)
Sweet. I'll definitely be making using of it, definitely gonna need to be on the BP grind for the Mega Stones (and Tutors).

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
Not to nitpick but afaik you can still farm infinite Leftovers earlygame from fighting Munchlaxes no?
O that's fine, didn't know that. Just pointing out that the fact that you can get those seemingly inaccessible items (cause who the fuck has time to farm Battle Royal) early-game is a big boon.

How did you get the 181 pokemon? There's 807 total, subtracting the 19 mythicals leaves us with 788. 788-616=172
Also I excluded all mythicals from the calcs because those are just kind of a pain beyond Magearna.

The thing I find most surprising about the breakdown of who is left (which I don't have on hand) is that we have msot of the gen 1 & 2 pokemon when compared with gen 3 (including camerupt for literally no reason), 4 and especially 5 pokemon. I figured the VC titles would encourage the opposite: very few 1/2 pokemon (that weren't already there, of course), lots of gen 4, 5 pokemon. We also have all but like...5 lines of Gen 6, but gen 6 has the fewest pokemon so that's not really surprising.
It looks like I forgot to not count the mythical Pokémon for the count, as 181-19=172

Blitz

Mightiest of Cleaves
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Discord Leader
I didn't see anything here but I compiled a list of the tutors found in the Mantine Surfing Spots:

Snore - 4 BP
Heal Bell - 8 BP
Electroweb - 8 BP
Defog - 8 BP
Low Kick - 8 BP
Uproar - 8 BP
Bind - 4 BP
Helping Hand - 8 BP
Shock Wave - 4 BP
Block - 8 BP
Last Resort - 12 BP
Worry Seed - 8 BP
Covet - 4 BP
Bug Bite - 4 BP
Snatch - 8 BP
Recycle - 8 BP

Iron Tail - 8 BP
Spite - 8 BP
After You - 8 BP
Giga Drain - 8 BP
Synthesis - 8 BP
Ally Switch - 8 BP
Signal Beam - 8 BP
Gravity - 8 BP
Stealth Rock - 8 Bp
Iron Defense - 8 BP
Telekinesis - 8 BP
Magnet Rise - 8 BP
Bounce - 8 BP
Role Play - 8 BP
Fire Punch - 8 BP
Water Pulse - 4 BP

Iron Head - 8 BP
Aqua Tail - 12 BP
Pain Split - 8 BP
Tailwind - 8 BP
Thunder Punch - 8 BP
Endeavor - 16 BP
Focus Punch - 16 BP
Icy Wind - 12 BP
Zen Headbutt - 8 BP
Seed Bomb - 12 BP
Laser Focus - 12 BP
Trick - 8 BP
Drill Run - 8 BP
Magic Coat - 8 BP
Magic Room - 8 BP
Ice Punch - 8 BP
Wonder Room - 8 BP

Total is 49 moves. Poni Surfing Spot has no moves that I can see, so I assume the rest (like Liquidation and Knock Off) are locked in the Battle Tree or I'm blind lol

EDIT: Got my friend Kaushik to confirm the rest in the Battle Tree:
Liquidation - 16 BP
Gastro Acid - 8 BP
Foul Play - 12 BP
Super Fang - 12 BP
Outrage - 16 BP
Sky Attack - 12 BP
Throat Chop - 12 BP
Stomping Tantrum - 12 BP
Skill Swap - 8 BP
Earth Power - 12 BP
Gunk Shot - 16 BP
Dual Chop - 12 BP
Drain Punch - 8 BP
Heat Wave - 12 BP
Hyper Voice - 12 BP
Super Power - 16 BP
Knock Off - 12 BP
Dragon Pulse - 12 BP

Brings the total count to 67 and this is all the tutor moves.

Last edited:

And do we know what Pokemon the new (and old) special Trainers have? Also I was wondering about the Battle Agency not Battle Royal:-) Could you share the link to Battle Tree Teams?

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is there any way to trigger Rotomdex's specific dialogues? I'm Diglett's Tunnel and it changed the way it calls me to Roto-R (which I don't really like, but I said sure, so it's kinda my fault anyways). After that, It triggered a dialogue where it could change again to call me by another name, but that happened when I was in a dialogue pre-battle with a officer, so I could bot give my answer, and that dialogue did not appeared again. Is there anyway to change that, or at least that it will appear again, even if it is random?

I didn't see anything here but I compiled a list of the tutors found in the Mantine Surfing Spots:

Snore - 4 BP
Heal Bell - 8 BP
Electroweb - 8 BP
Defog - 8 BP
Low Kick - 8 BP
Uproar - 8 BP
Bind - 4 BP
Helping Hand - 8 BP
Shock Wave - 4 BP
Block - 8 BP
Last Resort - 12 BP
Worry Seed - 8 BP
Covet - 4 BP
Bug Bite - 4 BP
Snatch - 8 BP
Recycle - 8 BP

Iron Tail - 8 BP
Spite - 8 BP
After You - 8 BP
Giga Drain - 8 BP
Synthesis - 8 BP
Ally Switch - 8 BP
Signal Beam - 8 BP
Gravity - 8 BP
Stealth Rock - 8 Bp
Iron Defense - 8 BP
Telekinesis - 8 BP
Magnet Rise - 8 BP
Bounce - 8 BP
Role Play - 8 BP
Fire Punch - 8 BP
Water Pulse - 4 BP

Iron Head - 8 BP
Aqua Tail - 12 BP
Pain Split - 8 BP
Tailwind - 8 BP
Thunder Punch - 8 BP
Endeavor - 16 BP
Focus Punch - 16 BP
Icy Wind - 12 BP
Zen Headbutt - 8 BP
Seed Bomb - 12 BP
Laser Focus - 12 BP
Trick - 8 BP
Drill Run - 8 BP
Magic Coat - 8 BP
Magic Room - 8 BP
Ice Punch - 8 BP
Wonder Room - 8 BP

Total is 49 moves. Poni Surfing Spot has no moves that I can see, so I assume the rest (like Liquidation and Knock Off) are locked in the Battle Tree or I'm blind lol
Yeah, the final set of tutor moves is at the Battle Tree. There's a new stall off to the side.

There are a lot of interesting additions : Defog, Surf Pikachu (I mean on cartridge), ESpeed Linoone...
Is there a post/pastebin/place where all the major additions have been highlighted (because we're all lazy to read all) ?

Did they ever add/fix the battle royale to include 6 free for all with the last one standing being the winner? Or does it still suck lol

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Apparently guys can wear a Kommo-o outfit and girls can wear a Lurantis outfit. When are these unlocked?
As soon as the Shopping on Hau'oli city open (at the end of Melemele's adventure) you can buy it at the apparel shop from there.
Kommo-o Breastplate costs 500,000, Kommo-o Tassets costs 500,000, Kommo-o Greaves costs 400,000, Kommo-o Sollerets costs 400,000, and Kommo-o Heln costs 600,000. Can't say about Lurantis outfit and even they're unlocked at the same place because I'm playing as a male character, but I would assume it would probably basically the same, maybe a differing piece of the outfit exclusive to one of them.

There are a lot of interesting additions : Defog, Surf Pikachu (I mean on cartridge), ESpeed Linoone...
Is there a post/pastebin/place where all the major additions have been highlighted (because we're all lazy to read all) ?
There are also some additions in moves that were introduced in SM but were incompatible with move tutors.

e.g. Swellow can now run Boomburst, Hurricane and Heat Wave at the same time.

Apparently guys can wear a Kommo-o outfit and girls can wear a Lurantis outfit. When are these unlocked?
Does anyone have pictures of the Lurantis and Kommo-O outfits? I might base my character gender choice on just the picture of the Lurantis outfit, so I kind of need it before I start playing, hehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)