The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2017-18 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Once again League A proves to be insanely competitive where my 4-6 record - and the outside shot at playoffs are good for 11th place

League C is equally, if not more competitive with every single team in the league standing between 7-3 and 3-7, with only the latter scores fully out of the picture

The personal best success for me however comes in the NARFFL hyper comptetitive PPR League where I'm currently leading the league at 8-2 with the following roster, despite losing my WR1 (OBJ) and RB1 (TyMont) to injury. Speaking of, I have a dilemma of who to start this week, I have too many above average options and not enough information about where the best matchups are going to be. I leave it to you to help me.

You failed to mention that you bottomed out in the dynasty league Texas Cloverleaf
As for this team the only thing questionable I see is Baldwin could be a decoy with his groin injury against ATL's improving defense. Can you sub a third rb instead of wr? Alex Collins is a man's man

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You failed to mention that you bottomed out in the dynasty league Texas Cloverleaf
As for this team the only thing questionable I see is Baldwin could be a decoy with his groin injury against ATL's improving defense. Can you sub a third rb instead of wr? Alex Collins is a man's man
I'm actually not in last anymore!

And in any case I've been averaging 100 ppw for the last three weeks rather than 60 so things are trending up! I got Juju, Cooper, Kamara, Howard, and Engram on lock for the next five years plus Corey Coleman, Derrick henry, and David Njoku as high upside fliers. All I need is for Andrew Luck to not have his injury be career ending and I'm Gucci.

I'm curious who has the worst loss in any of the slogan leagues this year? I got creamed 25.78-104.38 in week 9 in our dynasty league.

AJ Green
Davante Parker
L. Fitzgerald
Robert Woods

I have room for 3...

God.. do I dare drop AJ Green? Mr. Inconsistent because of the shit Bengals.. and now because vs Broncos CBs

Who do you guys recommend to start?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AJ Green
Davante Parker
L. Fitzgerald
Robert Woods

I have room for 3...

God.. do I dare drop AJ Green? Mr. Inconsistent because of the shit Bengals.. and now because vs Broncos CBs

Who do you guys recommend to start?
I'd bench Parker for now. He's had that ankle issue for a while and plays for the lolphins so he's got the lowest floor (and also the lowest ceiling)

I can see what you’re saying. But man, the Bucs let fucking anyone grab yards and score. All year I think every receiver has had a game.

lol playing against a guy with Big Ben, AB and the Pitt D.

guy is 2-8.

about to be 3-8 just like me.

went 3-0 and i've now dropped 8 in a row. unbelievable.

lol playing against a guy with Big Ben, AB and the Pitt D.

guy is 2-8.

about to be 3-8 just like me.

went 3-0 and i've now dropped 8 in a row. unbelievable.
Dude. Same. Was 3-0. Loving life with AB, Hunt, AJ Green, Ertz, etc...

Now 3-7 and it makes no sense, horrible luck tbh. Honestly tired of it. Non PPR, never doing it again. Just not fucking working for me.

Basically moved on to other leagues that are PPR and somehow making it happen. Just gotta keep it up.

Dude. Same. Was 3-0. Loving life with AB, Hunt, AJ Green, Ertz, etc...

Now 3-7 and it makes no sense, horrible luck tbh. Honestly tired of it. Non PPR, never doing it again. Just not fucking working for me.

Basically moved on to other leagues that are PPR and somehow making it happen. Just gotta keep it up.
Kareem Hunt/Carlos Hyde/Julio Jones/Jags D was supposed to carry me.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That feel when you have Kirk Cousins, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, latavius Murray, Jordan Howard, Pittsburgh defense, and Adam thielen all in the same league

After NO DST blowing up and Benjamin going down, I was actually worried before the second set of games. Now Lynch is apparently done for the night while Gostowski makes the gap further with each kick. Up by nearly 63.

Welcome back League A team. On track for 160!
Your performance this week will help toss me into the bracket (and in 4th place), so you've done good.

*Edit*

Cowboys fuckin suck. 12 minutes left and I have a chance to lose because of how garbage they are. Be ready to have a replacement for me in A. If I lose with a 63 point lead, I just might fuckin jump out this 4th story window.

*Edit*

OK, we're good now.

Last edited:
Ertz... you fucked me.

But it’s okay.. my opponent had the Ravens, it was over.

Man I was sooooo close to grabbing the Chargers D. I just didn’t have it in me to do it.

thanks Dak for the negative points, gonna have to see if Baldwin, Coleman, and SEA DST can get the win, but I'm not exactly confident about that.

also my dynasty team has close to no chance at playoffs, but it's nice to see them blow up these past two weeks. I thought my team could redeem itself from its 0-4 start after two big mid-season wins, but then they proceeded to average 70 points for three straight weeks, only to get back on track when I'm already pretty much out of playoff contention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)