Status
Not open for further replies.
Which moveset for a UU team Jumpluff is better?:

U-turn/Sub/Leech Seed/Sleep Powder
(Standard Sub Seeder)

or

U-turn/Sub/Leech Seed/Aromatherapy
(UU Cleric)

I have no other clerics on my team, so it'd be nice to have him as a cleric, however, can he function without Sleep Powder?

Another thing that I'm worried about is that two of my other team members focus on spreading around Burns, so that could end up being a conflict with Sleep Powder.

Does Life Orb recoil, like all other mechanics, round up? If so, an HP level divisable by ten would be the best way to go, correct?

Also, does the poke doll/smoke ball allow you to escape from Wobby/Wynaut? (in game)

Which moveset for a UU team Jumpluff is better?:

U-turn/Sub/Leech Seed/Sleep Powder
(Standard Sub Seeder)

or

U-turn/Sub/Leech Seed/Aromatherapy
(UU Cleric)

I have no other clerics on my team, so it'd be nice to have him as a cleric, however, can he function without Sleep Powder?

Another thing that I'm worried about is that two of my other team members focus on spreading around Burns, so that could end up being a conflict with Sleep Powder.
Sorry, I just didn't want my question to get buried.

So like, I have to know what my natures do in ShoddyBattle? Or is there an easier way o.O. I LOVE NETBATTLE!
It doesn't say what each nature does, but you should aleeady have general knowledge of each =P

And yes, there is a soft-reset feature. Dunno how to do it, but I'm 110% sure there is.

what exactly does it mean to "soft reset"? is this like an option to just turning off the DS, and back on again?

Yes. You do it by pressing Select + Start +L + R and is better for the battery than turning it off and on apparently, and is certainly quicker.

My question is about SRing. I have a Deoxys on Birth Island on my Emerald I got for sending my game into Nintendo that I intend to SR for.
My question is should I wait to SR for it, as there have been talks of Deoxys-E going to OU because of that Shoddy Tournament and it could have a different nature for that and it is not much sought after as an Uber anyway, or should I just SR for it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)