Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have an AR/no access to a million rare candies. Therefore, other than IV battles how can I check my Pokemon's IV's (while breeding)?
I battle against a trainer at the end of route 215 (IIRC)
She uses Lv 60 Purugly and Lv 60 Alakazam, I give the recent hatched Pokémon a EXP Share and I can level up to at least 10, which is a great level to put in MetalKid's calculator.

I do the Soft-reset mode, never tried doing this with normal breeding.

EDIT: To KO these Pokémon I use a Lv100 Magmar from XD. It can easly KO them both with ThunderPunch, and Magmar also hatches eggs faster.

Milotic(Sleep Inducer)
Togekiss(Flinch Haxer)
Mismagius(Perish Trapper)
Lucario (????)

Would a Swords Dancing Lucario be a good addition to these three? Or would Specs-Luke be the way to go here? I just don't like the idea of having two modest aura sphere users on the team...If Swords Dance Lucario is viable here, what's a good set and spread?
I like the Bulky Swords Dancer...Which Gliscor kinda walls! Choice Specs or Bulky Dancer?

rory

T^T
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Quick question: When I restarted my diamond game I purposely changed my secret ID to 00000 in case something happened and I needed to be able to default back and nickname my pokemon. Will this be a problem when determining the legitimacy of my pokemon? I could always change it back but I would probably end up having to make up a new ID.

Also the internal clock in my DS is set to January something due to the pal park glitch that lets you migrate more than 6 pokemon per day. Will this be a problem?

OK, so I'm breeding Chansey atm. Aside from Defense and Special Attack, which other stat should aim for a flawless in? HP? Or Special Defense?

Logic dictates Special Defense since HP is already massive, right?

Milotic(Sleep Inducer)
Togekiss(Flinch Haxer)
Mismagius(Perish Trapper)
Lucario (????)
I'd say SwordsDancer set would go nicely there.

What are the chances of Synchronize actually working with natures?

Can u breed emerald/leaf green tutor moves?
Many you can't! Thunder Punch Typhlosion and Seismic Toss Blissey are just a few of the many pleasures of life lost in DP Transition...

Although some might work: Counter is an egg move on Blissey!

I'd say SwordsDancer set would go nicely there.

What are the chances of Synchronize actually working with natures?
Um that's 50% I believe...Which Swords Dance set is best on Lucario? The Reversak Substitute Luke or the Bulky Dancer?

rory

T^T
Quick question: When I restarted my diamond game I purposely changed my secret ID to 00000 in case something happened and I needed to be able to default back and nickname my pokemon. Will this be a problem when determining the legitimacy of my pokemon? I could always change it back but I would probably end up having to make up a new ID.

Also the internal clock in my DS is set to January something due to the pal park glitch that lets you migrate more than 6 pokemon per day. Will this be a problem?

Also the internal clock in my DS is set to January something due to the pal park glitch that lets you migrate more than 6 pokemon per day. Will this be a problem?[/quote]

Messing with the clock never works because it will then tell you, you will have to wait 24 hours for it to set right, because thats what it tells me.

rory

T^T
Thats not how the glitch works.....

You need two different gba games and I honestly don't feel like explaining it but you should be able to find it easily on google.

Sort of a controversial question, but.... Does anyone have the AR code to check IVs? I'm trying to breed at school (pokemon, you perverts...), but as any experienced breeder knows, I can't really do that inless I know IVs. I've already PMed Mario_With_Lasers, but he didn't answer.

@Ragnar666: Pokesav is a computer program that lets you edit data in your pokemon save files. It's only really any use if you have an M3 Cart or are running an emulated version of the game (the emulation guide in my sig has a link to download pokesav and info on how to make it work with emulato)

@Fighterman X:
Slowbro, Suicune, Swampert, and Hippowdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)