Official Smogon Tournament XIV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphon827

I COULD BE BANNED!
hellpowna Well, I did respond directly to the comment that you posted on my profile, and you never responded back. Whether the designated time worked for you or not was never cleared up. No response on my profile, no message on discord, nothing. I assumed that you either read the messages without responding or just never read them, and by the fact that you were not on Smogtours at the designated time on Sunday, I assumed the latter. There WAS an attempt at scheduling, you didn't show up, so the activity win request was justified.

Also, if you really were on Smogtours every day, then Lady Monita would've seen you more recently than 2-3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Activity Win Request or Sub Requested Again
Opponent was contacted January 13th and and has not responded today

John1240
Jan 13, 2018
Hello

I text you for Schedule the first turn of the OST , so contact me :v

Edit

John1240
Jan 14, 2018
PS : GMT +1

Edit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JuninDark
Last seen Jan 8, 2018
JoinedDec 1, 2016Messages4 Likes0 Points0
Follow Ignore

Start conversation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hellpowna Well, I did respond directly to the comment that you posted on my profile, and you never responded back. Whether the designated time worked for you or not was never cleared up. No response on my profile, no message on discord, nothing. I assumed that you either read the messages without responding or just never read them, and by the fact that you were not on Smogtours at the designated time on Sunday, I assumed the latter. There WAS an attempt at scheduling, you didn't show up, so the activity win request was justified.

Also, if you really were on Smogtours every day, then Lady Monita would've seen you more recently than 2-3 weeks ago.
Can u stop talking and acting like a pussy, and start fighting me?
You are scared, arent you?
Screenshot_2018-01-24-00-02-37.png

Last edited:
I got in touch with my opponent, he asked me to wait for his preparation, but it's been more than 1 week and he did not contact me again as agreed.

Welp, nearly halfway through the 1st round and my opponent Oheb is still dead. When we getting subs? Cause as the song by the great John Mayer goes, “So I keep on waiting (waiting) waiting for my sub to play”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)