What is the weirdest battle moment you have faced...

Accidentally left my Garchomp in Shoddy with only two moves. Battle time comes, and we end up with our last Pokes. Mine is Garchomp. His is Venusaur.

My two moves?

Swords Dance...and Fire Fang.

And there you go. I won. Got me spooked though.

I put Snore on my Breloom instead of Spore.

The funny thing is, his last pokemon was Sing Blissey and I ended up PP stalling him out of Softboiled and KOing with snore.

when i had out blissey against an azelf the azelf used psychic for like 3 turns in a row then started using grass knot -_-

when i had out blissey against an azelf the azelf used psychic for like 3 turns in a row then started using grass knot -_-
Hmm, did you battle that person in serebii chat? I think I might have battled him too. He kept using his Mew's Earthquake vs my Shiny Specsmence.

I had Ninjask out and the opponent Gyarados. I used Sub then SD and Gyara used only DD, seemingly unaware that I am about to kill him. After Maxed Attack, Aerial Ace OHKOed his Gyarados.

this is the most hilarious moment ive ever been in, last night.
it was 2-2, my floatzel was asleep, and i knew i was probably gonna lose.
luckily, i was carrying SURF on my garchomp since i was using a rain dance team (fb would be weakened and surf increased int he rain).

Floatzel woke up!
Floatzel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Gliscor used Earthquake.
A critical hit!
Floatzel lost 78% of its health.
Jacetheace's Floatzel fainted.
The rain continues to fall.
---
Jacetheace switched in Garchomp (lvl 100 Garchomp ?).
Pointed stones dug into Garchomp.
Garchomp lost 6% of its health.
Garchomp used Surf.
It's super effective!
Gliscor lost 67% of its health.
Gliscor used Ice Fang.
It's super effective!
Garchomp lost 56% of its health.
Garchomp was frozen solid!
Gliscor's leftovers restored its health a little!
Gliscor restored 6% of its health.
---
Garchomp was defrosted!
Garchomp used Surf.
It's super effective!
Gliscor lost 39% of its health.
FusionDance's Gliscor fainted.
---
FusionDance switched in Dr. Tran (lvl 100 Heatran ?).
Pointed stones dug into Dr. Tran.
Dr. Tran lost 12% of its health.
Garchomp used Surf.
It's super effective!
Dr. Tran lost 19% of its health.
FusionDance's Dr. Tran fainted.
Jacetheace wins!

i laughed so hard

I found this odd, I beat this guy using hacks all 999 stats using only my Chain-Chomp. Then the guy was like 'zomg!111 u b347 my 1337 734m!11' I laughed so hard xD

I had a few weird things:

In Gold, I had this Steelix who had the weirdest things happening to him.

LV37 Jigglypuff used Body Slam!
LV56 Steelix was paralyzed!

LV31 Beedrill used Twineedle!
LV56 Steelix was poisoned!

And he died of a Gastly Lick once, due to having only 1 HP left >.>

I was jsut doing random battle over wi-fi on PBR and fought someone with 6 Unowns. 0.o I proceeded to sweep him w/o losing a pokemon.

I was trying a new team on Shoddy. And i noticed i gave my pokemon sleep talk instead of sleep powder. *facepalm*

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I put Snore on my Breloom instead of Spore.

The funny thing is, his last pokemon was Sing Blissey and I ended up PP stalling him out of Softboiled and KOing with snore.
I'm sorry, but that was the most hilarious non-Onion related thing I read today.

I've been challenged on Shoddy to battles with Item Clause on, only to have the battle not start because the other person is breaking it. Not really a battle moment, but I think it's pretty unusual.

I faced a Giratina when it was supposed to be OU. We were going Standard until he sent it out. Even though we weren't doing ladder play, it was still weird.

Dang that thing hits hard.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was CC battling someone on NB, and his Camerupt(which I kept confusing with Confuse Ray) got like 30 consecutive turns on no confusion, when it had like 20-30 HP left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)