Saw Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Basics: I am calm now, because I realize the situation is hopeless for me, but I can still enjoy how the whole game plays out even after I am dead.

Also, I understand how bandwagoning is part of the game, and that you have been bandwagoned before. But think about it... in regular mafia, you get bandwagoned first turn, and then you play again is like 6 minutes... We dont even know if Saw Mafia will ever come again. Getting bandwagonned here is considerably worse than getting bandwagoned in a regular game.

edit: Also lynch cook out if he doesn't change that avatar...

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
its worth noting that i bandwagoned bioshock for a pretty trivial reason. id be a pretty bad dude if i was doing it for a saw related reason!!
yeah man same here i mean ive never seen r2d2rules before so i figured i would stir things up and start a bandwagon otherwise it would be a p. boring game!

To Basics: I am calm now, because I realize the situation is hopeless for me, but I can still enjoy how the whole game plays out even after I am dead.

Also, I understand how bandwagoning is part of the game, and that you have been bandwagoned before. But think about it... in regular mafia, you get bandwagoned first turn, and then you play again is like 6 minutes... We dont even know if Saw Mafia will ever come again. Getting bandwagonned here is considerably worse than getting bandwagoned in a regular game.

edit: Also lynch cook out if he doesn't change that avatar...
Mafia and bandwagoning are pretty much synonymous, though. Lol. You knew what you were in for as soon as you signed up, lol. Sure, it sucks, but it happens :P.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[Sarcasm] You know M0nk, maybe instead of playing Mafia, you could be working on Photoshop [/Sarcasm]

But in all seriousness, please take your time.
man ive got exams this week chill out!!! but my mum is gonna give me a drawing tablet so thats super sweet :)

It is day until the 6th, or until the majority of people have voted (and the majoirty of the votes are for one person).

So come on people fucking vote me out sooner so the day will end.

It is day until the 6th, or until the majority of people have voted (and the majoirty of the votes are for one person).

So come on people fucking vote me out sooner so the day will end.
Fine motherfucker.
VOTE BIOSHOCK

because I want to get this moving faster and if we can jump this hump maybe someone will kill me already

to captkirby: i didnt create this, a while back in the summer someone on irc found a site which had a lot of terrible fusions....and this is my favorite :D

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You have decided to lynch Bioshock. He protests that he is innocent, but to no avail. Eventually, he decides it's pointless and gives up. Nobody is quite sure who threw the first punch, but a mob of people descended upon him. Somebody grabbed a nearby chair and bludgeoned him with it. After a short while, Bioshock ceased moving. A few others begin rummaging through his things, and they find his tape player, which was thankfully undamaged. They press play, and upon doing so, change the mood of the room immediately:

Hello, Bioshock. You don't know me, but I know you. You have lived your life consumed by lust, and for that reason you have ignored what is truly important. You should be grateful, however, that I am giving you an opportunity to redeem yourself. Your goal in this game is to simply survive. There are some organized elements out there, and they are trying to kill you. Can you show your ability to look past the shallow characteristics of others and learn what truly motivates people? But beware: you have some allies among the group, and without them, you have no hope.

You have lynched one of the Lustful.

The feeling of the room went from righteous anger to apprehension. The guilty among you realize that this kill was essentially random, and that if they catch on, a similar fate awaits you. The innocent are made suddenly and painfully aware that, even though they may be free of all wrong-doing in this house, even though there may be no evidence in support of their alleged guilt, and regardless of their pleas, they, too, could be next.

Tired from the day's work, people slowly begin drifting apart and begin to fall asleep as the house darkens.

Night has fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)