Smogon Tournament #4 R1 || Predictions Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hawk/massi4h - Let me get some second opinions before solving this dilemma. Also, logs are to be sent to me.

It shouldn't be a question of time. If he won in the end of the battle, I think that Massi4h should get to continue on because he won the battle.

This should be a reminder to people that they should to their tournament matches without "battle timeout" on. There should be a mutual respect to finish the match between both participants.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
well, I sent my PM to palkia (not palkis) 429. My problem is that I can't play from 13th - 20th because of a trip. I'll do my best to get this done by then.

I believe that, he should have won, because without timeout, he would have legally won.

I guess that means another first-round wipeout. =(

Well smogon is well known for it's strictness (which is good), and I really did fail one of the rules... I dunno is the timeout rule important to abide by?

I didn't even realize it was on, honestly. Had it not, you would be the winner. It comes down to the administrators decision though.

if you both agree that massi4h had computer troubles and won, and he actually came through to win on shoddy, i think massi4h moves on.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
me and my opponent loosely scheduled a time for tuesday or wednesday morning. i was on shoddy for a few hours on tuesday and didnt see him. hoping today turns out better.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
pm'd my opponent again to ask if he fixed his problem with running Shoddy on his laptop. Hope he will be able to play

I pmed my oponent again, and it shows that his last activity was on the second of January.
I'm going on a trip saturday and it's going to be kinda of hard for me to get in touch with him

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
me and my opponent loosely scheduled a time for tuesday or wednesday morning. i was on shoddy for a few hours on tuesday and didnt see him. hoping today turns out better.
k well i was on all morning and im just getting off now and seen no sigh of my opponent. im pming again.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Jackal and I exchanged our internet times a few days ago, but other then that I haven't seen him around.

Heh, I'm not "finished" with my team anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)