First off, a few new eeveelutions

Gemeon (Rock/Ground)

Mercurion (Steel)

Eclipseon (Dark/Psychic)

Souleon (Ghost)

Now, for the others

Far'Fetched (Flying/Fighting)
Pinsir (Ground/Bug)

Kadabra[F] (Seriously! Krilia[M] got one and it was G3's version.)

i seriously think mawile needs an evo. its awesome.
xatu also. it lokks hella awesome but then sucks statwise.
absol just cuz he's absol.
lapras would get infinitely better, even though hes good now.
marowak needs an evo.
and scizor cuz he is freakin amazin.

I'm surprised nobody's said Lapras. They could make it a bulky Water/Dragon type (it has Dragon Dance) and boost its Def, SpDef, and Spd up a bit. That would leave it with one weakness, a great ability in Water Absorb, great typing and stats, and a good movepool. Give it Recover, Wish, or a really accurate Sleep move, and it'd be standard.

In the end though, there always have to be some pokemon to fill up UU. If good UU's evolve, alternative metagames will suck.
Or you could just use NFE's and weak Pokemon who already have 3 stages (Nidoking, Butterfree, etc...). I know some people hate doing that, but it is an option.

Fearow
Golduck
Farfetch'd
Hypno
Electrode
Marowak
Pinsir
Wobbuffet :naughty:
Dunsparce
Granbull
Shuckle
Linoone
Sableye
Medicham
Torkoal
Grumpig
Banette
Tropius
Relicanth
Gastrodon
Drifblim
Skuntank
Chatot
Spiritomb
Abomasnow

Sorry to burst your bubble kara, but I think I have the best Marill on smogon.

: D

But you have the best active Marill on Smogon. So yey.

ThePhantom07
Or you could just use NFE's and weak Pokemon who already have 3 stages (Nidoking, Butterfree, etc...). I know some people hate doing that, but it is an option.
Burn, the heretic!!

Seriously using NFE's would simply create OU-lite, with a few extras.

I was about to say the exact same thing as "Bam ur Dad". Lapras would have been in standard if it's got a reliable recovery move, sleep move and a better typing. Dragon / Water is a good typing since it will only have 1 weakness but I personally think it should be Dragon / Ice although the typing is not as good as Dragon / Water.

Arcanine should deserve one due to its so limited move pool.

I would love to see an evolve form of Uknown as well lol.........

Arbok! We NEED a pokemon that can actually kill using Poison moves. Come on... Team Rocket used a damn Arbok and Pikachu still owned it despite Light Orb not being available in the RBY series... Its been around RBY and needs loads of love.

Mighteyena. Cause even before i knew about SpAtt/Att, he was the stable of my ingame team hitting quite hard even using a Special based Crunch during that time. Maybe let the next evolution of it be some Werewolf based Dark/Fighting type guy with a mean CloseCombat.

OK, I recently had a conversation about this, and pokemon that I believe need an Evo are

Farfetched
Jynx (Magmortar, Electivire anyone?)
Pinsir (Scyther's alt. Ego)
Kangaskahn
Tentacruel (As a Kid, I made a pokemon called TentaGhoul (Ghost/Water) And even though he doesn't need one, I would like it)
Parasect needs some love...
Electrode
Alt. Psyduck Evo
Mr. Mime needs a Mrs.
Lapras
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Corsola
Delibird
Skarmory (Pre-evo only)
Manetric
Swalot
Grumpig
Luvdisc
Relicanth
Banette
Male Combee or anything
Pachirisu

Are all viable to recieve an Evo, However very few on this list will get a look in, lest not forget that Jynx is not loved in any shape or form.

Arbok needs to split heads to make a Hydra pokemon. Poison/Dragon. Has a few weaks but would be interesting to see.

Steels would wall him to death, tho.

*Obligatory Dux remark*

Pachirishu could become a flying squirrel. Zapdos-Light.

Fearow
Golduck
Farfetch'd
Hypno
Electrode
Marowak
Pinsir
Wobbuffet:naughty:
Dunsparce
Granbull
Shuckle
Linoone
Sableye
Medicham
Torkoal
Grumpig
Banette
Tropius
Relicanth
Gastrodon
Drifblim
Skuntank
Chatot
Spiritomb
Abomasnow
are you going NUTS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Corsola evolved, I imagine it would be in a manner like Magnemite.
Coral grows in colonies, a Corsola evo would be three Corsolas attached in Magneton fashion.

lol I agree with Wobuffet. He's already uber, just give him more HP... Then we can have a super-uber tier!

I imagine it would look like a blue Jabba the Hutt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)