Yay Its Coming

Were getting closer to the Darkrai event!!! Go to Pokemon.com

There is the black an red moving screen! Then wait and it should say "Who is this Pokemon?"

I can't wait!

That site takes way too long to load. >__>
Anyway, nice to know that they're doing something I guess? We've kind of known about it for a while =p

lol how many of these threads have been made already? At least now it's more than just a silhouette.

Finally. When this event begins to take place, someone please inform me via PM or AIM, just because I'm forgetful and probably won't notice this thread again.

I like Darkrai but it's my second favorite Pokemon. But since I have an AR I don't need it. But I don't like getting the item to unlock the event before it comes out.

This thread isn't like the others. This one has more additional information other than " OMFG Silouegtte!" (bad spelling intentional). I am too excited for it since i only activate events on my diamond and i want events in my pearl OT.

Watch it be another hype. Or just a promotional sticker for some random pokemon related purchase.

Kids, don't get hyped up.

It is not random, it is one of the 3 event pokemon to be released. We know that Jap. got darkrai first then we are sure to get Darkrai before the other two, too. We are allowed to get hyped up. The Darkrai movie is soon to be realeased. The Jan. 12th thing we knew nothing. This time we do know.

Pokemon events are good for community, which is a key element of pokemon. (trading, battling, etc.)

The last one (Manaphy) certainly revived my interest in D/P. It's pretty much the reason I started playing again, and hence, found Smogon.

According to serebii, they also reveal "new pokemon" (Shaymin probably) in Japan next month. Do you think they will release Darkrai in US/Europe at the same time they will release Shaymin in Japan?

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It doesn't necessarily mean an event. Not to me, at least. They could just be advertising the Diaruga vs. Parukia vs. Darkrai movie. =/

yeah. i'm definately looking forward to the Darkrai event.

i don't really go for Hacked Ticket / Hacked Items stuff anyways, i consider that stuff hacked IMHO.

the only legit ones you can get are the Movie Darkrai and E4 glitch, which i've only seen from Jibaku.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
If my newly obtained movie Darkrai is legit (check the "look what I've bred thread"), then this event would be kinda useless to me

As much as I'd love for this to be some sort of special giveaway, I really don't think that's gonna happen, it's just so much more likely to be DVD release of dialga/palkia/darkrai movie >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)