Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be better on a Naugthy Garchomp with perfect iv's in attack and sp.att, Fire Fang or Fire Blast? I know it sounds obvious, but i tried out fire blast and i am a little concerned with the accuracy and PP......also, is fire blast weakened in a sandstorm?

What would be better on a Naugthy Garchomp with perfect iv's in attack and sp.att, Fire Fang or Fire Blast? I know it sounds obvious, but i tried out fire blast and i am a little concerned with the accuracy and PP......also, is fire blast weakened in a sandstorm?
Fire Blast for hitting skarm/other phys walls on their usually (much) lower SpD and for far greater overall power.

Can you release a legendary such as Heatran and Cresselia then catch it again to change its Nature?
I know that you can save before you catch them and try again and again to achieve this. But I have never heard this method before. Can someone please clarify?

Can I Sketch Counter this way:(in a double battle..)

Turn 1:
Opponent does whatever
Opponent does whatever
Ambipom uses Counter
Smeargle Protects

Turn 2
Smeargle uses Sketch on Ambipom
Opponent does whatever
Opponent does whatever
Ambipom uses counter.

On turn 1 I said Protect for Smeargle to ensure it stays alive(and since it wont go after Ambipom using counter), so Im hoping that Sketch carries over to the next turn (as in, it will sketch the move the Pokemon used the turn before)

Thanks.

Can I Sketch Counter this way:(in a double battle..)

Turn 1:
Opponent does whatever
Opponent does whatever
Ambipom uses Counter
Smeargle Protects

Turn 2
Smeargle uses Sketch on Ambipom
Opponent does whatever
Opponent does whatever
Ambipom uses counter.

On turn 1 I said Protect for Smeargle to ensure it stays alive(and since it wont go after Ambipom using counter), so Im hoping that Sketch carries over to the next turn (as in, it will sketch the move the Pokemon used the turn before)

Thanks.
Yeah, it should work.

Try to do this:

Smeargle used Protect
Opponent used Whatever
Opponent used whatever
Ambipom used Counter (on SMEARGLE, so it fails)

Then next turn:

Opponent uses Whatever
Opponent uses whatever
Smeargle sketches Ambipom's counter (from past turn)
Ambipom used Counter (otherwise, ambipom would outspeed smeargle, causing smeargle to sketch a wrong move)

That should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)