Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
ae sakura said:
Anyways, lynch jimbob because we've already proved that the links, although leading to Phoenix Wright, has no connection at all to Phoenix Wright himself, so why should it link to lawman just because he's a lawyer? If it really linked to Phoenix, why did havak put the numbers there, because no matter what numbers you put inside, it's still gonna link to Phoenix Wright anyways?
since the Pheonix Wright website was linked to Retro Orange's death, and Sunday didn't kill Retro Orange, I figured that the clue was still out there. Also, the note that havak put out in the clue said that we have still failed to make the link.

IDIOT Trainers! You've become even more foolish as time has passed by, and you're playing right into our hands. Again, you've missed something. You can't even make the link, how do you expect to win? You're all so stupid. We're going to kill every last one of you, and there's nothing you can do about it.
how many other links has he given us. Sunday, in his "hey I'm gonna die" post, asked us to kill lawman
When I do, please kill the following people for me:

Pidgeot
Lawman
if not Lawman then Judgement
Probably Lawman.
And I haven't heard any better ideas (lynch jimbob is not a better idea), except the "well, it's either toothache or cookie", since there's still a 50/50 chance of not guessing right if it's one of them.

Though since cookie was so quick to jump on the bandwagon for me, I'm more inclined to think that he is mafia (and when you add the fact that toothache voted +2 Black Sabbath, it's almost a sure thing). Also Ae Sakura started the bandwagon on me, so Sakura may just be trying to save lawman if he is a fellow mafia. Actually that's a long shot, I'm not going to crucify Ae Sakura for that unless he makes a few more dumb moves.

these longish posts never really conviced me that someone was innocent, but really it's long because I can write a long post of reasoning without getting tied up in lies, since I'm not making up shit.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lol what has voting black sabbath got to do with anything? ae sakura was pretty dumb accusing me tbh, considering she voted for you as well. I'm inclined to vote Sakura considering how inconsistent she is.

black sabbath has nothing to do with this game, but it still kicks ass

But wait you say sakura accused you as well as me? if so then my bad for accusing you, this is why i voted for lawman instead of choosing between you and toothache

edit: hey I just read sakura's post and he accused toothache, not you, and toothache accused you.

well what other choice did she really have?

whatever, I'm just gonna drop it though, you're showing good faith by editing your vote out, so I'll show good faith and not accuse you

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
To be fair I didn't accuse cookie, I just said the clue might point in his direction (it points in mine too, I'll admit that). I'll remove my vote for lynching jimbob, but that still doesn't give us anything else to work with (unless we take Lord_Sunday's hint and lynch Lawman).

Also what's me liking Black Sabbath got to do with anything? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)