Pokémon Mafia: Johto & the Legend of Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry guys, here now :)

The trainers surrounded Lawman, who seemed to fit the bill. Shiney and Dak sent out their Plusle and Minun, who promptly fried Lawman with Thunder... Lawman tried to speak, but it was too late.. He was however, a Pokémon Trainer. The wrong decision had been made this time.

Day 4 Ends, Night 5 Begins.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Wow twist. Wonder what made Lord_Sunday suspicious of Lawman in the first place. No slight clues from the death either. That doesn't help either :-(

I guess the trainers' luck had to end sometime.

ugh, I honestly believed Lord Sunday when he said that since he didn't kill retro orange, the clue wasn't supposed to be incriminating him, and I still pretty much do, except who else could it point to? Judgement I guess, but that doesn't really make very much sense to me...

On an unrelated note I hope you don't decide to lynch me just because I started a bandwagon on a Pokemon Trainer. I mean, the clues were kinda pointing at him.

nooooo

We still have the eighteen clue. Goes something like the link to the PE site is too specific. It will show a picture of Wright no matter what number, but the one that was specified for the URL states: "but she told me she was eighteen" Apparently different numbers give different phrases.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
yeah sanjay, let's explore that angle some more. Also depending on what clues turn up tomorrow morning we'll probably have some new clues to check over.

18 on the list is Jimbob, by the way. I'm not accusing him or anything cos that's way too obvious. But then again, with the clue itself leading to that number being so elaborate, who knows.

ugh, I honestly believed Lord Sunday when he said that since he didn't kill retro orange, the clue wasn't supposed to be incriminating him, and I still pretty much do, except who else could it point to? Judgement I guess, but that doesn't really make very much sense to me...

On an unrelated note I hope you don't decide to lynch me just because I started a bandwagon on a Pokemon Trainer. I mean, the clues were kinda pointing at him.
Urgh. Shiv and I already mentioned that like 4 times, and yet you went ahead and lynch Lawman anyways. We already mentioned that the clues did not point to lawyer/attorney, because no matter what, the link is still the same guy, and yet you guys went ahead and lynch Lawman.

Screw this.

Edit: Wait... 18 points towards you...

yay for not getting killed in this mafia while I was on holiday! (Honestly, I go to Paris for a few days, and I come back to find that I died the night I left, thats a bit anticlimactic... especially since I knew someone who was mafia and I never got a chance to tell anyone) Also since when do I use plusle?

So, I'll let you all do my thinking and bandwagon whoever...

EDIT, deleted double post

I'm inclined to lynch cookie next if we get no more hints because in the 'insane gas ball wild dog' thread Mekkah called him 'mint&fudge'.

But maybe that's just a coincidence? Mekkah wouldn't know if cookie was mafia unless they were on the same team, and he wouldn't out cookie then.

Havak hurry up this is getting confusing.

EDIT: LANCE YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD NO EXCEPTIONS NONE but if you have hints then tell us

Well then maybe the clue is that Mekkah calls you 'mint&fudge' sometimes huh.

Not accusing you not really just want this to HURRY THE FUCK UP HAVAK this game is starting to suck.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The trainers awoke to 2 bodies yet again, they were..

Gormenghast, who had been trampled on, many different footprints were located on, and off Gormenghasts body. His arms were wrapped up in what seemed like some kind of silk string, his nose was broken and his eyes were black and blue. There was also a small CD player, with a disc & speakers.. Greenpikachu stepped forward to press play. "You trainers are still missing something blatently obvious..." This was follow by laughter, which carried on for a while. After further inspection, it was determined that Gormenghast was a Pokémon Trainer.

And the second body was that of Shiv, who had been repeatedly stabbed with what seemed like a sharp cylinder weapon. There was a note left attatched to his chest which read: "premieroctober22001NBC". Blood was was all over, soaked into the ground, but the murder weapon was nowhere to be found. Everyone later discovered that Shiv was a Pokémon Trainer.

Night 5 Ends, Day 5 Begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)