Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone explain the Mimic move glitch to me? The glitch that allows you to give any Pokémon virtually any move you wish? I'd just like to know how to do it to screw with my friends.

Mew can be caught from a Toys R Us giveaway, but its over now. It's caught on Faraway Island in Emerald Version, which you need an Old Sea Chart to get to. The item can now only be obtained by AR now, to the best of my knowledge.

Also, what sort of AR codes would permanently screw up the legitamency of your game? I used Item and Max Money codes, would any of those do it? I'd like to know now, before I start massively trading.

Mew can be caught from a Toys R Us giveaway, but its over now. It's caught on Faraway Island in Emerald Version, which you need an Old Sea Chart to get to. The item can now only be obtained by AR now, to the best of my knowledge.

Also, what sort of AR codes would permanently screw up the legitamency of your game? I used Item and Max Money codes, would any of those do it? I'd like to know now, before I start massively trading.
The item and money codes only affect a small set of numbers, and nothing else.

Is there a guide about this? Because I've had a lot of questions on the subject of what is/isn't a hack, and what will make one such.

How do you get Draco Meteor on Kingdra? I tried looking on Serebii and it said move tutor, so I go to the guy in Pastoria and turns out it can't learn it there. :\ Can anyone help?

i was wondering where i could ask about potential ev spreads/ movesets for pokemon? cause i bred a cool mixed torchic (see my thread) but i have no idea how to maximize its potential with a good evspread and move set. so where can i ask about that kind of stuff?

@Bentendo - There's an old woman to the right of Celestia Town (as you're facing the map). She's in a foggy area, and by a rock climb pit. Rock Climb down and up, and she'll teach Draco Meteor to any Dragon who is in its final evolution and is at max happiness.

@guraboy - Look at the top of the page and click Diamond/Pearl, click Pokemon link on the left of the screen, and look up the name of the Pokemon. Note - Only final evolutions are shown. Click on the link and you'll find movesets with EVs.

Miracle Eye.
Removes any Evasion modifiers on the target Pokemon, and allows the user to hit Dark-type Pokemon with Psychic-type attacks.
Does it work on Shoddy?

What kind of Damage does it do?

yeah i know that. however they only list standard movesets/ev spreads typically. they dont really have unusual or unique sets however. thanks though.

you can also go to www.smogon.com to find the d/p analysis

Are their any good Ekans or Swablu on the "market" right now? Because I'm breeding for 30+ HP, SpAtk, Spd Ekans and Swablu and want to know if they'll be worth anything.

@Automatic - Miracle Eye allows Psychic-type attacks to hit with all multipliers except that of Dark. Miracle Eye itself does no damage; it is ability-only. For example, Psychic moves would do 100% to Weavile (1x1(modified dark=1)x1(ice=1)), while on a Croagunk it would do 200% (1x1(modified dark=1)x2(ice=2)).

@Automatic - Miracle Eye allows Psychic-type attacks to hit with all multipliers except that of Dark. Miracle Eye itself does no damage; it is ability-only. For example, Psychic moves would do 100% to Weavile (1x1(modified dark=1)x1(ice=1)), while on a Croagunk it would do 200% (1x1(modified dark=1)x2(ice=2)).
Is that really a typo? (EDIT: Croagunk is Poison / Fighting.)

Anyway, Miracle Eye is to Dark types as Foresight is to Ghost types. In Novatek's example, replace Croagunk with Drapion to get the idea.

false : mario with lasers has a fantastic altaria and ike and tina has an awesome arbok. honestly you should breed something that you like and not care about the market though. cause the bulk of useable pokemon have been bred to death already xD. just have fun with your projects and you'll be golden!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)