Rules and Whatnot (Relax. It's not a terrifyingly long read!)
Want lawlessness? Well this isn't the place for you. Go somewhere else
Fortunately this thread is not a textbook on what not to do. The rules are for the most part just common sense. However, it's always great to have a list of rules for reference (and of course, to be followed).
- The rules from Dragonspiral Tower apply here, so if you are not familiar with them, read over them first.
Global Battle Union Forum Specific Rules and Guidelines:
What you are not allowed to do:
- You may not discuss the banning of any Pokemon, items, moves, and abilities here (in other words, no suspect test discussion). This should be fairly obvious, because the rules are preset and determined by Nintendo!
- You may not discuss how to bypass the Random Matchup hack checker. We are not here to help you cheat!
- More to come as we see fit.
What you are allowed to do:
- Create a discussion for specific Pokemon, moves, and abilities. In the official metagame, many Pokemon assume different roles than what we are used to seeing in our metagames. Certain abilities and moves also "behave differently", competitively speaking, in this metagame. Furthermore, a few moves (and Moody) that are banned in Smogon are available to use here, so feel free to take the opportunity to discuss them here.
- Discuss "illegal" breeding combinations obtainable via the Transform/Mimic/Rage glitch. A controversial topic, or so to speak, but Random Matchup currently allows this. For instance, Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Azumarill is allowed. However, should the official ladder ban these combinations, you may no longer talk about them.
- You can obviously discuss more than these things, but please make sure what you are discussing about pertains to Random Matchup
That should be all for now. Have fun!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 8:38:57 PM.|