- - Krookodile
||Aug 22nd, 2011 10:17:16 PM
Lowers opponents' Attack one stage upon entering battle.
Raises Attack one stage upon KOing a Pokémon.
Increases Attack to maximum level upon taking a critical hit.
GBU Doubles Sets
Krookodile @ Focus Sash/Chople Berry
6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
- Rock Slide
- A simple yet effective set. Earthquake and Crunch are great STAB moves; combined with Rock Slide, they give Krookodile great coverage.
- Ideally, Krookodile should be paired with a Flying-type or something else immune to Earthquake. Krookodile works well as part of an Earthquake/Discharge combo, so Pokemon like Eelektross, Zapdos, and Thundurus can go very well with it.
- Krookodile's other ability, Moxie, can also be useful. Intimidate is probably the better choice, but Moxie can be used if you prefer.
- If you feel you need extra speed, then a Choice Scarf can also be a viable item choice. (If you do use Scarf, be sure to add on another attack in place of Protect.)
Krookodile @ Iron Ball
252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Def
- Rock Slide
- This is fairly similar to the previous set, but this one is obviously for Trick Room.
- Iron Ball both makes Krookodile slow enough to be used with TR and gives it access to a powerful, 130 BP STAB Fling.
- This set can work well with Cresselia, since it is not only a great choice to set up TR but also has Levitate.
||Aug 23rd, 2011 9:15:34 AM
I'd say that Krookodile is also good with Low Sweep/Dragon Claw, as it can't it Garchomp and Hydriegon, which are relatively common. / with Rock Slide.
||Aug 23rd, 2011 10:37:49 AM
Krook can use Choice Scarf pretty well, as it's probably going to switch out of an undesirable move, and switching back in would just abuse Intimidate.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47:01 PM.
This forum runs vBulletin (with many modifications!) © 2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.