Darkness has fallen on Moscow. The alliance of DC villains has put a stranglehold on the city’s resources and the Establishment has stalled any attempt to combat them. But, for their own reasons, a group of Ordinary Comrades has come to Moscow to save the day. Using their powers of de-mo-cra-cy (merriam-webster : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority), they plan to take the russian capital by storm.
As all the groups descend to the centre of town, they notice that someone is descending faster than they are. Very fast. As if he jumped out of a building. As everyone gathers, you find he has a message pinned to his chest, this man was:
You are Lex Luthor, the billionaire.
As a rich evil mastermind, you’ve plotted an immediate demise for the Ordinary Comrades. Since historically you’ve faced off with superman, crushing these nobodies will be a breeze. You’ve brought the DC villains to Moscow to finish off your final preparations.
Every night, you may PM billymills with “Night x - Bribing USER.” You will give USER a lot of money to hand over all of his identification. You will learn his full role PM as well as who he was targeting that night.
You will come up with a brilliant idea Day 3.
You win if the DC villains win.
It seems the game has started already for some.
You are PERSON, description.
Who you are, what you do. Why are you here. Flavor.
Every night, you may PM billymills with “Night x - somethingsomethingsomething USER.” something happens to USER.
Something else if you’re lucky
You win if the [Ordinary Comrades / Establishment / DC villains] win.
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.
2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.
3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to me for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.
4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update).
4.5. If there's a tie, both users with the highest amount of votes will be lynched, but no lynch will take place the next day.
5. Each day and night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your actions and or vote. If you have a PM to send, please put an action in the title. If you have a complex PM, please send a finalised version of your actions in a single PM before the end of the night. If I’m unsure how to deal with your PM I will ask you if you are present for the update, but will otherwise guess.
5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.
6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.
7. This game has no items.
8. The characters in this game vary between real life figures, well known fictitious characters, and completely new characters for the purposes of the game. If you are interested in making a false claim, I may be able to help you select a character.
9. There may or may not be players who do not appear of the list of players for the game.
10. There will be very strict activity requirements. If you do not send in a night action or I have not seen you present for a number of days, I may sub you out suddenly. I have more than enough subs for this game.
11. If you want to sub for this game, be present on IRC shortly before deadlines. Do not post that you are willing to sub or I will immediately preclude you from subbing in.
Night 0 starts once all PMs are out and I post again in this thread. Until I post again, no other posts in this thread are relevant except in conjunction with Rule 11.
Originally Posted by Fat Blue_Tornado
Moral support for sale
A one-time opportunity
oh me me pick me
Jan 11th, 2013 7:43:00 PM
Is anyone else even trying to find mafia
[7:40p] Ditto: Paperblade, you sly dog
[7:40p] Ditto: you had a good run
[7:40p] Ditto: but I know that you are maf
[7:40p] Paperblade: oh no you caught me
[7:41p] Ditto: Tell me your partners, and I'll let you live
[7:41p] Ditto: just like actual mafia
[7:41p] Paperblade: mekkah spiffy and billymills
[7:41p] Ditto: You are a good and honest man
[7:42p] Ditto: aside from the mafia thing
[7:42p] Paperblade: thx bro
Jan 12th, 2013 4:29:16 PM
I'm Meowmixx now, talk to me if you were talking to him.
Jan 12th, 2013 5:07:32 PM
As you all converge on Red Square, you notice that no one has died in the last night. Most of you are still lamenting the death of dutchman, Dennis Bergkamp has sent an eulogy for his orange teammate, but luckily no one can read it.
One of the first things you notice is that the meowing user is no longer present, and has been replaced by a short walrus. It seems the former was too yellow for this game.
Collectively, you decide that you will meet in a green-space outside the central square to decide your potential lynch targets. As the group moves along, you hear a sharp moan from the back of the group. It appears the Australian contingent of the group just blue himself. As you are trying to ignore him, the alphabetical user inquires as to how you will democratically dispatch the guilty users. While an amorphous offers to punch them to a deep shade of indigo, you ultimately decide that dicing them is the most humane way.
You have until January 14th at 8PM EST to submit your votes.
Hey, I could read his eulogy. I take it Dennis Bergkamp would write in Dutch?
Jan 12th, 2013 6:51:28 PM
Jan 12th, 2013 7:49:02 PM
OK, I'm gonna toss myself onto a cross and die for the sins of the village. I'm Jesus the very cliche JK IM RETARDED ITS REVERSE MARTYR, and in order to properly die for you I need you guys to pray your claims my way.
Losing is bad, let's not do that.
EDIT: If you wanna just claim role name for now, I'll post my role PM when I have enough role name claims. Also I'm totally not an Aquanaut.
Jan 12th, 2013 7:54:07 PM
Not even a role PM to back it up?
Jan 12th, 2013 7:54:14 PM
typical meowmixx being shit
Jan 12th, 2013 7:58:56 PM
here you go
You are Jesus, the oblivious.
2000 years ago you died for all of humanity’s sins, whatever that means. Little did you know it doesn’t really work like that. Getting yourself killed doesn’t help anyone out, and coming back 2 days later just makes you look like a sham. You’ve recently returned to Moscow to announce the rapture, but no one there has recognized you yet, I guess the rapture will have to wait for a while.
Every night, you may PM billymills with “Night x - Sacrificing self for USER.” Any actions directed at that user will instead be directed at yourself, including kills. If you have the unfortunate luck to redirect a kill, you will not die immediately. You will die at the end of the third day after your initial death. You will still be able to perform actions until your death, but your lynch vote will not count on the third day.