Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw you were active in my thread, while I was fixing some huge weird problem i had, so maybe it was a little hard looking through it, but i fixed it now :)
    Sendoh - I apologize, I got called into work so I cannot trade tonight. I have internet access, but because my workplace uses WPA2 I can't get on with my DS. I will try to get back with you tomorrow evening.
    Hi. Sorry for the lack of clarification in my previous message. I meant that I would be free on Dec. 9th. I'll be around from 4-10 pm central time on the 9th, so if anywhere in that range works for you, please let me know.
    I'll just trade you a new one with the right name. I cannot do it tonight (bed time here) but PM me what you want the name to be and we'll trade again ASAP.
    Hey Sendoh, I'm having connection problems (as usual) would you mind talking to me instead/ I'm coming back in.
    Hi. Looks like I missed you this morning. Sorry about that. I'm afraid I'm busy tonight, but I'll have a lot of free time tomorrow evening if you can trade then. Oh, and the Poliwag doesn't need a nickname, but thanks for offering.
    Heya, I waited this morning for you, but didn't see you on. I think I may have miscalculated the time difference for us. Unfortunately I have work so I will not be back in till later today (tomorrow morning for you). Let me know when you want to try again. Thanks!
    That might actually be a little late for me tonight (it's pushing 11:00PM here). Can we try again tomorrow about this time?
    I actually need it in 5th gen. The nickname can be anything. :P My FC is DEADGUY: 1635 6217 4844.
    Reply via VM please :) The Terrakion is EV'd @ Lv. 100, let me just get my BW FC, as I have a new one. Meanwhile use my Platinum Fc, and I'll see you on G4 wifi, FC in "About Me", nickname the bagon Bahaumt thanks.
    Thanks for the trade! Enjoy Shellder and Cleffa, just keep in mind they're not redistributable.
    hey sendoh i've seen something that interested me, i've replied to your thread VM if you are available to trade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…