Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello King slime, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post at the Trc continuity thread.
    What you do to the Rebel Alliance? YOU WRECKED IT!!!!!
    Its not under the TRC rule or TIP
    Its a free alliance group where the leaders/highest ranked people of groups of it go
    Hello, I am the leader of Team Aero, a member of the Rebel Alliance. I am wondering why you are in control of the alliance group.
    Hello There Operative,

I am Artemus Moniz, Commander of the Smogon Secret Intelligence Service (SSIS). I am here to let you know that your activity level within our group is very minimal. We would love for you to become active within our agency again. We have many positions you can choose from such as Intel Agents if you like spying or Military Officers if you like battling. If you are really good at battling you can join the SSIS Elite Battle Team. Please, check into the SSIS and see what's new.

Cmdr. A. Moniz (SSIS)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…